+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 588 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member wld is an unknown quantity at this point wld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    way I do to gain success in forex ie I will learn well and I will gather a lot of experience in each of my trade so I would understand kealahanan done and also countermeasures that need to be done so that does not happen again, I will implement the trading strategy the sharpshooter that with very little capital I will uses the sclaping, and capital that much I would use the long-term trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanji1 is an unknown quantity at this point sanji1's Avatar
    Thanks
    kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both ache company han knowledge skill or experince..e cheezain key hen success ki. Agar hamin en main kisi ak per bhi abor na ho to Forex trdaing se profit kamana mushkil ho jata hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Karanj is an unknown quantity at this point Karanj's Avatar
    Thanks
    there could be lots of good chances where we are allknown to be the best to understan when the market that can help you klnow when you are being succesfful and being very nice in the working and we are all known market and we have to be good working trades and we have to the best of trades i the same. work hard and everything will knonwn

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rolling must decide the type of currency let alone Technical knolwedge for the forex trading is very very necessary because we are raw handed with out the technical knowledge Not think about Forex as a earning thing you should also think about Forex as a learning thing but throw away live and throw away live of people we love therefore a trader is actively monitoring the news accordingly i think that for the beginner trader they need to starting on learning the technical analysis first

Senior Member kamal.bala47 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal.bala47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes these things helps us to succeed in our life and without these qualities in us we cant make a single penny and staleness not able to make money from the business field.

Member awais07 is an unknown quantity at this point awais07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul u r right to be a successful in any field of life u have a complete grip on your proffession whatever you choose.loss or profit is the part of trading or business. but with ur experience u can beat any body in oyur proffessionn and make a good money.

Banned Karanj is an unknown quantity at this point Karanj's Avatar
    Thanks
    skills are very important and very good when you have chances of doing and handling work its always good that you are able to change the same way that market has. there is some good reason why people always understandwherewe have the same

Banned naeem183 is an unknown quantity at this point naeem183's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han knowledge ,skills , and without experience ap forax me successful ni ho sakte ap ko trading krne ke lye forax ke rules and regulations ko follow krna zrori he ap ko trading ke about knowledge honi chahye or demo account me practise krke work experience gain krna chahy eagr hame forex ki trading skills ka he nahi pta hooga to hm kamyab nahi ho sakte

Member bnrtahmina is an unknown quantity at this point bnrtahmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my partner and i entirely go along with, Michael fx requirements all expertise, skills, and pateinc at the, this tends to simply take us all in the direction of good results, greediness and impatienccy can entirely harm us all therefore we should know all of this.

Senior Member iftikhar007 is an unknown quantity at this point iftikhar007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you asked very good question... yes i am agree with you.. gee han jnb apne boht acha swal kai hy.. forex trading my ap ko knowledge or skill ki boht zarorat prti hy isi liye apne jo kuch be bola hy or bilkol theak hy jbb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 588 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)