+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 588 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member kamee will become famous soon enough kamee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar app na thek kaha waki agar hum trader ko proper knowledge aur expericence naho demo account say tu hum ko trading ker kafe risky ho es say jadar tar hamare trade loss mai jy aur kam he porfit ho agar hum ko proper informantion na ho tu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zarafx is an unknown quantity at this point zarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you its all are key of sucess in forex market. We need good Knowlegde.well expirnce .good skill for earn mey from forex . Forex market study and learning is best for us becous forex market to risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bin is an unknown quantity at this point bin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mate as I think we can be the key to achieve success in the forex business. therefore, as traders we have to work hard, and a lot to learn. because it becomes absolutely necessary for us to be successful in the forex business. I'm sure every person in the forex business, wants success.

Senior Member amouna-mess is an unknown quantity at this point amouna-mess's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bilkul kisi bhi business me kamyabi k liy knowledge,skills,and exeperence key hoti ha in k baghair insan kisi bhi shuby main kamyab nai ho sakta, in k ilawa aap forex main loss karwa sakty hain, jab k skill , experience and knowladge say hi ap achy trader ban sakty hain.

Banned tak jejek raimu a mod is an unknown quantity at this point tak jejek raimu a mod's Avatar
    Thanks
    If our analysis is correct then surely will benefit so from my point of view i can tell you that luck and skill both are so important for trading while if you have skill you will make strong analysis in fact ause this is very risky and so difficult in doing forex trading we not only need a fluke but the most important is the knowledge and trading skills are good so that we can maintain our account of the risk of a margin call and was able to make consistent profits

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Because everyone should know and also they know luck doesnt favor all the time I dont believe in luckcause luck favor sometime not all the time!Its all about the skills i am working to developing my skills so i am working hard in fact it is better to learn this market properly than to hope for namely forex trader should to improve his skills to work hard to experiment the market very well and to understand how to take the write decision at the write situation

Senior Member badhan5 is an unknown quantity at this point badhan5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have thought in my mind, yes skills knowledge and experience are the key for success in forex trading. We can trading with a view to make profit. If a trader can earn profit he must have good knowledge and experience about trading. These are most importance to success of any business.

Senior Member kashifmehboob34 is an unknown quantity at this point kashifmehboob34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is reality that the knowledge, experience, money management skills and other like these skills are really needed for the success. if you don not had these skills than you can get the loss in your business and in this way you could not get the success in the forex trading platform.

Senior Member veerg is an unknown quantity at this point veerg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the knowledge skills is the very important thing and we can say that easily this is the real job of the earning and making money day by day and we can say that easily this is the biggest job of the earning and making money daily basis and regularly basis.

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, Knowledge, skills and experience key to success and the Golden Rule and tips for Forex online trading business of acting on these recommendations by the golden rule and thousands of people are earning profits forex trading., And are very happy.

Senior Member qureshiji is on a distinguished road qureshiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear ye sab cheezain mil k ap ko aik trader banatii hain tab ja k ap forex market se earning le skte ho... agar ap ye socho gy k ap bina forex mai trading kiye ya knowladge gain kiye earning ly lo gy tu ye ap k liye bhOol ho gii... knowledge skill experience ye sb cheezain ap ki success k liye boht zarorii hain...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 588 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)