+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 588 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member jakkmoll is an unknown quantity at this point jakkmoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the main things we need for trading. If we want to success in here then we must need this. And all this abstraction we can achieve by practice. This is the main reason of success in here. I think this is the main capital of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, knowledge is our weapon to survive in the forex market. without knowing about the forex market. we can suffer huge loss. some people do trading activities without knowing how to survive in the forex market. they are too focused on the search revenue that we neglect the potential losses that could be caused by this business
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree their true expertise, expertise and great skills are one of the best think about forex tarding. when we are going to consider the expertise and maximum expertise then we're asked build a very good strategy get the job done and earning handsome profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need both luck and skill in forex trading with ut it would be more useful if we depend on our luck and this will not be good st all if we always depend on our luck because it can not always favour us as it comes only sometimes instead of luck is a gift of God and luck favors a person when he do more hard wor that i think that luck is a factor for every sectors so both luck and skill are very important for this business and if we have both option a great deal of then we shall be able to make better performance in trading so we need both option for this business

Junior Member i03 is an unknown quantity at this point i03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i totally agree with,m forex needs all knowledge, skills, and pateinc e, this can only take us towards succes, greedines and impatienccy can totaly harm us so we should be aware of all this

Senior Member shilpa34 is an unknown quantity at this point shilpa34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear these are the key engine to get success if you are lack of these you are not able to even make simple post to make bonus... you will not be able to make decision and strategies and to move further........

Senior Member jafor123 is an unknown quantity at this point jafor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect that i feature finished the convert to Forex so i change have knowledge composition typewriting module and etc so it is most big affair in my lifetime so every man penury in this situation.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can do both together because in demo account we do not need to pay anything in fact knowledge we gain in trading will allow us to better understand the business including the analysis on the pair we are trading in the forex market while If the trader increase his technical knowledge with respect to forex trading he will be in this position to analyse the market and earn profit more and more that I have gain more knowledge about forex market by using forex forum and I believe that gain basic knowledge about forex is most important for every traders which can lead to the big profit in trading

Senior Member little bit is an unknown quantity at this point little bit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main ya samjta ho k forex mein success full hona k liya aur iss business mein earning karna k liya knowledge experience skills agar kase k pas ho tu us k pas success full hona ki key hai wo iss business mein bhut ziada success full ho skta hai forex aik bhut ziada acha business hai forex mein agar jis ne bhut acha trader bana hai tu us ko chaya k un cheeza ko get kar la.

Member fariakhan is an unknown quantity at this point fariakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, knowledge, skills and experience are the best key of success and we should have the good manner on this and for this we can get the good performance through it ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 588 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)