+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 588 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member khalilep is an unknown quantity at this point khalilep's Avatar
    Thanks
    es work ko karny sy ap ka expeince k sath acha skill b barta hay or aik achi khai earninf b milti hy es plate form sy es ko lazmo joine krna chay hr aik ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best business in the world so it is very hard business and Economic news is updated to be a professional practice that you do not have to study in the dem as But after that we have to practice well and do trade according to plans for better result with Demo are important but the basic is the most important cause with out the basic knowledge you will not able to understand the reason of you loss or profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forx is an unknown quantity at this point forx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai yeh baat ap ny bilkul shi kahi hai . Forex main agr hum expert ahia ur hamein market ka paat ho to iss main hamein kafi profit ho sakta ahi . Forex ek best business hai aur iss main kaam kr k mujhy boht acha lagata ahi . Forex ek best aur ek real business hai dunia ka .

Senior Member payar is an unknown quantity at this point payar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tarding mein skill or experince knowledge ke bhot zayed zarore hot hein hum is ke wage se kamnyb hot hein forex mein yhe sb chenze kamnyb ka zare hein yhe chenze humare pass ho gy to he hum tarding mein achi earn karn sak gy experince se he hum tarding kart hein or proft earn kart hein.

Senior Member turkey is an unknown quantity at this point turkey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han ap ny bilkul syi farmaya ky knowledge,skill or experince he key hy forex my success ke.forex join karne sy phly ap ka forex ko achi trha learn karna bhot zarori hy agr ap is step par amal ni karyn gye tu ap ke investment hamesha loss my he gye ge namokin hy ky ap ko profit ho.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me ashi knowledge and skill dono bhut ajuri he inke bina kabhi hmm is buisness me success nhi ho skte hein jitna ashi knowledge hmm make akrege utna hi asha hmm is buisness me trade kar pate hein bhai me to hmesha hi try karta hun k ashi knowledge gain karu taki kabi lose na karu bhai is buisness me

Senior Member davda202 is an unknown quantity at this point davda202's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right. Knowledge, skills and experience are needed in forex to make it work. The foreign exchange market requires trader's that are always learning, have experience about the forex and possess the skills for success

Senior Member h3m4nt is an unknown quantity at this point h3m4nt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am 100% agree with you . Infact you are right with knowledge skills and experience we can't survive in the forex trading. Only these are the key for the success that is the only reason some of the newbie fail the get success.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before starting trading first learn about Forex and its basic fundamentals, after it when you improve your knowledge then gain experience about technical strategies and its secrets which are not knowing everyone, after it use demo account which can help you for making skills.

Member measifraza is an unknown quantity at this point measifraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab tak hum forex me proper learning or planning se kam nahi Karen gay tab tak market me consistently profit lena bohat mushkil hai balky hardwork hai. Jab hum planning kar kay market me exact entry or exit points per inn hoty hain tu trading hamary liay bohat simple ho jati hai or ye tab hi possible hai jab hum forex ko proper planning se Karen gay or learning kar kay start Karen gay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 588 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)