+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 588 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nur1992 View Post
    yes i think so.I think these three elements are the key factor in forex market.These 3 elements will help you to earn huge amount of money.As a beginner you have to earn these three element by anyway.Otherwise you can not be able to earn money.
    Agar hame apni trading me experience jyada ho jaata hai tab hamari jo bhi income hai wo aur bhi badh sakti hai aur ham apni trades me se jyada income aasani ke saath me kamane lag jaate hain. Ham logon ke liye income bahut importat ho gayi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tawhidworld View Post
    I think it is more important to implement all Forex traders to comply with the rules in our knowledge of our mistakes traders from professional traders.
    Yes part of Forex knowledge have to do with our having a knowledge about our mistakes. Knowing mistakes helps a Forex trader to control it and thus become a better Forex exchange trader.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tawhidworld View Post
    I think it is more important to implement all Forex traders to comply with the rules in our knowledge of our mistakes traders from professional traders.
    Yes part of Forex knowledge have to do with our having a knowledge about our mistakes. Knowing mistakes helps a Forex trader to control it and thus become a better Forex exchange trader.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member nur1992 is an unknown quantity at this point nur1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think so.I think these three elements are the key factor in forex market.These 3 elements will help you to earn huge amount of money.As a beginner you have to earn these three element by anyway.Otherwise you can not be able to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member surep is an unknown quantity at this point surep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure. knowledge, skill and experience are the key to get successful in forex business. we know forex trading is not easy business. forex trading is too hard and very dangerous online business in this world. need more learn and more practice to increasing skill., gain more experience and improve knowledge

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann knowledge aur skills ko jitna jyada badhaenge aur jitna jyada trading market me karenga utna hi experience badta hai aur ye hi hamen success dilate hain forex market me bina inke hamara kaam ho pana bahut muskil hota hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my friend you are absolutely right that knowledge experience and skill is the key of success of a forex trader so if we want to be success in here then we must need this three thing and this entire thing we can achieve by practicing demo trading, thanks.

Senior Member spider is an unknown quantity at this point spider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayinifx View Post
    Kisi bhi business ke liye trader ke paas knowledge aur experience hota hai to trader skill bana lete hai lekin trader ko practice karke so market me achha improve kar sakte hai agar trader ess business ko achhe se samjhkar kaam karte hai to wo success jaroor hote hai.
    knowledge aur experince hona to bahut hi importent mana jata hai bina knowledge aur expeirnce ke hume kuch bhi hasil nhi kar sakten hain wo bhi forex market se forex market me inn dono ki bahut hi jayda zroorat hoti hai .

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kisi bhi business ke liye trader ke paas knowledge aur experience hota hai to trader skill bana lete hai lekin trader ko practice karke so market me achha improve kar sakte hai agar trader ess business ko achhe se samjhkar kaam karte hai to wo success jaroor hote hai.

Senior Member tawhidworld is an unknown quantity at this point tawhidworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji ha dear mai aap ki bat se sahmat hu ki hame forex market me success hone ke liye good knoweldge ,skills aur more experience ki bahut hi jayda jarurat hoti hai jab hum ye sab hasil kar ker lete hai to good trade kar sakte hai aur more profit gain kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 588 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)