+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 588 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member yasrmohamd is an unknown quantity at this point yasrmohamd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the key to success in the forex market , are knowledge because you have to acquire all the necessary information about the forex market that will help you during your trading day ..and skills and experience can really help you pull it off ,,what you think ...

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

han ji ap nay tiek he kaha hai k jis k pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab he ni ho saktey me nay ahsa he kia toh aj me achi earning kar raha ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member booba92i is an unknown quantity at this point booba92i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis k pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota ...hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am agree with you that knowledge skill and experiences all are needed to get success in forex trading, forex traders need be smart also and we should trade with proper discipline.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowledge, skills, learning and experience are the key for success in forex trading.Traders in chezo ko get kiaye bina successful nhi ho sakta.Forex trading me in sab ko gain karna our fully gain karna traders kay laye zarori hota hai.

Senior Member sigma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point sigma1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you 100% right , forex mein agar long term tak survive karna hai to knowledge and experience ko ignore nahi kiya Ja sakta. iske bina to surf gambling ki Ja sakti hai business nahi. aur gambling ka result altimatly kya hota hai ye hum sab jante hi hain. knowledge aur experience ke alawa Ek factor aur hai jiske bina baat nahi banti WO hai emotion control. ye bhi success hone ke liye bahut jaroori hai.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asim007 View Post
    knowledge skill and experience are the main things for success in forex business becasue forex lokks very easy from outside just buy and sell but there is skill required and to be skillfull we need lot of knowledge and experience then we can earn good money from forex.
    I agree, it is the knowledge, skills and experience are things we must have to be able to get money from forex. of course it is the key to success. even in my opinion, it is also a key to business success in other fields, because the forex is the same with other businesses.

Member mahfuzurrahman1082 is an unknown quantity at this point mahfuzurrahman1082's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is knowledge, skills and experience are the key of success ofcours knowledge are the main part of success if your knowledge is low so you can not success so i think knowledge, skill and experience is very important are the key of success. thanks

Banned mode is an unknown quantity at this point mode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am totally afree with you forex needs all knowledge skills and patience this can only take us toward success greediness and impatience can totaly harm us so we should be aware of all this .

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    is business mi ye lazmi ha ke agar fully kamyabi hasil kerna ha and regular profit hasil kerna ha is business mi tu pher is business mi skill hasil kerna lazmi ha and agar is ke sath is business mi experience bhi hasil ho jay tu wo bohat he faida mund rehta ha.

Senior Member hany10 is an unknown quantity at this point hany10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Running a business in forex trading is not an easy thing. Not only intelligence, thoroughness, skill and diligence in realizing the idea into a reality that must be possessed. But there are many people who say, that we are diligent business must include a passion for easier living.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 588 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)