+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 588 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned bhattipak is on a distinguished road bhattipak's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap kay passs jitni bhi is kam ki information ho gi ap ko utna hi faida ho ga is kam main jab tak ap ko is kam main experienced nahi ho ga na hi ap yyeh kam kar sakty han or na hi is main kuch bhi earn kar sakty han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anjali is an unknown quantity at this point anjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han Ji AP Hota kamyab hia favorite, but he is absolutely in tiek btaya Tha K Forex rather than my Ager Tum Sab kamyab Hona Hai Toh told me he foerx Wo Hai K JIS K jaldi Forex Forex Demo acount Ka Ka kowledage or pass hia Kaha Hota experince Bad learning pehley Achi Achi income Kar Lo Tum ...... Karo geh other things, to me, he told me he kiya Toh AJ Ho Ho Kar Raha Ahsa my Achi income rather saktey n kamyab Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sourav327 is an unknown quantity at this point sourav327's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you that knowledge, experience and skills are key to success in the forex business. if a trader in the forex market have good knowledge, experience and skills he can earn success at the time of trading in the forex market.

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge is the basic thing to get success in trading but there are many traders who don't learn the trading and loss the money in real account is learning is essential.

Member jamila chahed is an unknown quantity at this point jamila chahed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there are kinds of analyzes which are called long-term deals and trading Suengeh
    Including a medium-range charts and find a frame to be often four or more hours less, including the transactions in which Real Scalping simple profit derived in record time, one of the Frame clock What is less and up to Frame subtle but very dangerous

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Currently, most of the change after the average daily movement Currency
    To swing deals remained at four hours
    The charts on the hour and quarter hour
    Scalping is bad in hour form
    Frame best to work scalping is five minutes and a minute

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Frame best to work scalpin is five minutes and a minute

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading the most important factor is knowledge of trading and we need to trade with discipline, a knowledgeable trader can make decision easily and I think we need to gather experiences by trading at demo accounts.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul app ki baat bikul theek hai es kam mai agar humre pass es kam mai achi knowlege hai fer achi skills hai fer es kam mai humre pass acha money mangement hai fer app es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa hard work karke hee bana sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo21 View Post
    i think that the key to success in the forex market , are knowledge because you have to acquire all the necessary information about the forex market that will help you during your trading day ..and skills and experience can really help you pull it off ,,what you think ...
    My friend in forex trading, the most important thing is forex education and then experiences and if we can trade with proper discipline then we can make good profit form the forex trading. Trade with experiences and skill can make a trader successful.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member mukas is an unknown quantity at this point mukas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro actually I consider that successful traders who have enough knowledge about the forex market as well as he does get enough skills to be able to perfectly trading. I think the skills, experience and knowledge are very important in forex

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, those things is the key for success. All successful trader will have all of those qualities. but we will need good trading psychology also, because it will be matter in this business. despite we have high skill, knowledge and experiences, but if we dont have good trading psychology, i think we can't get success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 588 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)