+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 588 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friends I think that is right these are necessary things for trading in this market and get success in this market and we can earn good money if we have knowledge about this market and know the market movement and experience is also very important for trading....thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sahi baat kahi ha apne bilkul mere khyaal se hume chaiye k hamesha apne exp ko istemaal karke hi trading ki dunya me agey barhen and bht achi trading karen so hume chaiye k hamesha hamesha skills ko sekhne ki koshish akren and apna naam banayen isme

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan aap ne sahi kaha Knowledge, experience aur skills hi humein yaha success dila sakti hai humein in sab par focus karna chahiye aur mehnat karni chahiye bina mehnat ke kabhi kuch bhi haasil nahi hota hai aur aisa hi yaha par bhi hai bhai ji.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I think there is no double that experience is always the key to all sorts of things including forex, we can not drive a car on a slope without knowing how to use the brakes, forex is a scale that must climb step by step to approach the summit, and this can only be aquired by knowledge and skills.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear in fact I believe that learning is the key of success , if we have the lot of knowledge, skills and methods of business , and much experience for good trading, then we can effective good trading, by this way we can earn lot of profit from forex business, the forex is the profitable business for every one, and we can make a successful traders.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that before we can succeed in forex trading after reading so many things about the business then we need the demo account to learn and gain experience which will make us also more skilled on how to trade and make money from the business.

Thanks
    well in fact in forex trading I do think knowledge and experience is the key to success in forex market.Knowledge will help you to gain more money from this market.Experience will help you to make a good plan for your trading system.Skill will help you to trade successfully and you will earn huge amount of money.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, actually I agree with you and I believe great knowledge and skill with a whole lot of experience is what is needed to set yourself at the top in this business. If you are ready to get to that level, then do a lot of research and demo trade what ever information you get here in indian-forum

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes these three thing are very important in market and these thing are really build your life experience and skill and knowledge and make a good money and they are really good for the carrier i got 70% in the market and you also need confidence also in the market this is good for bussiness

Thanks
    yes dear in fact I also do find that it is only way to success that first of all we get knowledge and then try to learn and get experiences and through experiences our skills also improve and we can become successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 588 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)