+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 588 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you.knowlegde practice and skills make perfect trading.i think practice is very neccessry for succees.we can use demo to practice some stretegy and get control.control on emotions is also necessary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex mn successful honey k liye hamary 2 cheezen honi chahiye 1 skills i mean market mn trade karny k liye ap technical ki zarurat parti hai or dosra ye k ap k pas achi strategy honi chahiye phir ap kamyab trader ban sakty hn.
    Last edited by sidd2; 2016-11-11 at 03:01 PM.

Member amna786 is an unknown quantity at this point amna786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am totally agree with you beacause skills bohat zarori hai Forex main trading karny k liye aur yehe success ki key hai agar ap k pass skills nahe ho gi to ap achy traderkabhi nahe bn sakty aur skills main analyse fundamental analyses moving everage support resistance ye sab bohat matter karti hain aur es k bagair hum kbi b achi trading aur achy trader nahe ban sakty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex mn hum usi wakat profit bana sakty hn jab hamary pas bht sara knowldge ho ga kiun k forex mn hum pehly din hi profit ni bana skty or mostly newbie is mn loss karty hn or in the end wo is ko chor dety hn.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,knowledge ,experiences and skill also help us to be gaining success on the Forex trading business and if we read the Forex e-books properly then we will be knowledge able and also doing practices on the demo trading account for the long time then we will be an experienced on the business and finally when we will be skillfulness then we will be successful on the business.

Junior Member daywalker is an unknown quantity at this point daywalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo21 View Post
    i think that the key to success in the forex market , are knowledge because you have to acquire all the necessary information about the forex market that will help you during your trading day ..and skills and experience can really help you pull it off ,,what you think ...
    yes bro i agree, experiences plays major role i'm a beginner i used to buy on down market and i'll market market to rise then i'll sell for good profits that my phenomena but i watch the market also. at first i invest 2$ purchased usdchf it very down i end up with a loose of .8$ then i had waited for two days then i got a profit of 1$ and more thing "patiences also plays major role".

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo21 View Post
    i think that the key to success in the forex market , are knowledge because you have to acquire all the necessary information about the forex market that will help you during your trading day ..and skills and experience can really help you pull it off ,,what you think ...
    bikul bro agar kise trader ke pass jeh sab things hai wo ek acha trader ban sakta hai kyuki skrills and knowlege ka hona chahi baat hai es layi app ko es kam mai trading es sabi rules ke sath ho kar kam karna chahi aa fer app achi trading kar paye ge bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Junior Member innocent123 is an unknown quantity at this point innocent123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business of intellect,for you to become successful in this business you most have acquire knowledge with good skills. Another one is the experience you have towards the business over the year's you have been trading on forex. Another thing that helps is the type of mentor you have around you

Junior Member nuralamsiddeq is an unknown quantity at this point nuralamsiddeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.Obviously I thik knowledge, skill and experience are key to success.But among all of them knowledge is more important. In every professions at first we need proper knowledge. If we have proper knowledge we will get skill on every work.And finally our skill will be our experience.Forex is a business and if we want to be a successful businessman knowledge, skill and experience will be our key to success.

Junior Member mdkazipias is an unknown quantity at this point mdkazipias's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In all business and profession Knowledge, skills and experience are the key of success. Forex is also a business, so it is also true for Forex. All of three steps are most important for a successful trader. We can earn a lot of money by our knowledge, skills and experience and we can makes our career easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 588 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)