+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 588 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business if the traders have more knowledge in the trading market then they can understand more in the trading. if the traders can practice more in the demo trading then they can analysis more in the market. we should collect more information in the trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think if i have good knowledge about forex, have much experiences and have high trading skill, then i will be success. With proper knowledge, skill and experiences, i will know how to manage my money, my risk, how to analyze the market and how to make profit everyday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han forex main profit k lie Knowledge Skills aur Experience sub he bhot importent hai aur ager ap k pas achay skills hain ,acha knowledge hai aur acha experince hai to ap ko ye cheezan success ki taraf le kr jain gin so main hum ko chai k hum laerning kar k bht hard wokr k sath in sub chezo ko gain karhai to hum ik achai trader ban jae gai...............

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business knowledge and skill are the requisite in forex trading and we need to be experienced trader and we can get develop our trading skill by practicing more and more demo accounts and we can get experience too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asi View Post
    The first is knowledge, without this we can not know the clear information challenged Forex the second is skills, with this we can play our strategy well, of course with good analytically skills. the latter is the experience, because of the experience that the test capability.
    dear as in my trading experience I think knowledge experience and skill are the key of success in forex trading because if we can learn all the forex trading and make a lots of practice then we have a great skill of forex trading and then we can earn lots of money from forex trading.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear trading in this forex business i find knowledge, skill and experiences will makes us get success. Luck can help us to get success if we already have knowledge, skill and experiences first. Forex trading makes us need to learn much because make profit from this business will not easy. Knowledge, skill and experiences is needed in this business

Member 011memo is an unknown quantity at this point 011memo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if the traders have more knowledge in the trading market then they can understand more in the trading. if the traders can practice more in the demo trading then they can analysis more in the market. we should collect more information in the trading market .

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sure my dear when we trade forex we all know to be successful everything thing is needed to be a trader, controlling the fear and emotion and equally having profits at the same time is the key to a traders success, he needs to have mistakes and they he will learn from it and to be honest forex is not easy.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading in forex business I think successful traders who have enough knowledge about the forex market as well as he does get enough skills to be able to perfectly trading. I think the skills, experience and knowledge are very important in forex

Thanks
    absolutely my dear trading in this forex business knowledge, skill and experience only will not makes us success if we dont have good trading psychology. then we will need trading psychology also to success such as discipline, consistent, and control emotion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 588 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)