+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 588 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that patience is a one writer thing that i soul not mentioned in my thinking . patience is rattling heavy because if you were not patient enough you`ll be wanting to make fleet profits , and so youll use big lots , and by doing this youre fair risking your all uppercase and your also meet beefiness greedy ,and so couple how to prove your emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mark39 is an unknown quantity at this point mark39's Avatar
    Thanks
    patience is a one more thing that i have not mentioned in my thread . patience is very important because if you were not patient enough you`ll be wanting to make fast profits , and so you`ll use big lots , and by doing this you`re just risking your all capital and your also just being greedy ,and so know how to control your emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein hamen agar success hasil karni hai to phar dear hamen forex market mein trading karny k liye hamry pas forex trading se mutaliq hamen aik achi experience aur achi skills ka hona bhout zarori hota hai

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear knowledge k bagair to koi b kaam nahi kiya ja sakta agar trader k pass knowledge acha ho ga to wo apni skills ko improve kar sakta hy and then un skills ko use kar k wo practice kare ga to wo forex ki market me acha trader ban jae ga

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that forex success mainly depends on trader knowledge, experience and trading skill. If a person can learn about Forex properly and gather more knowledge and experience about this market then he or she make success in Forex.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that knowledge, skill and experience are the key for success. Without knowledge, skill and experince it is impossible to make profit in this market. If we can trade with the proper understanding of the market then we can make good money here

Banned x-force is an unknown quantity at this point x-force's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is accurate. Information, attitudes and experience are the key to victory and glory of government and online exchange business forex tips. By following these brilliant leaders and tips, many individuals benefit from foreign exchange transactions. Let alone they are particularly eupe.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear trading in this forex business i think knowledge, skills and experience are the major element of Forex business, because without those thing trader can't make a successful trader . Knowledge, skills and experience always help the trader for open a good trade. Knowledge and experience is really important for every trader .

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think there are many other things that are also important in forex trading, even if we have the skill and experience, but if psychology and discipline we are not good, then the trading results that will be generated will be bad, if you want to succeed, then we had to fight hard, so we will be confident

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han janab ap ne bilkul sahi sawal kia hai dekhen janab hum is ki misal kuch yun de sakte hai k ager ap koi bhi business karo to sab se pahle ap ko us business ke bare me sub rulles pata hona chahye isi tarha forex me business karne ke lyae bhi ap ko us ka knowlledg hona lazmi hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 588 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)