+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 431 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just know if making profit is not like ing before when I was first involved in ******** that time I just invest a low capital only after first loss in this business i was thinking that forex is not for me the first loss which I have on my trading account is always make me have the more bad problem during trading let alone Anyway I went through many ups and downs to learn this business and I am doing be as every trader also gat lost in this treading because it is real business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nakashali is an unknown quantity at this point nakashali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main ap ko chaye ky ap es main koi loss na ky forex trading main ap ko bohat earning hoti hai es main ap ko success full hona hai to ap es main trading ky bary main or forex ky market ky bary main sari information hasil kry .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member romio is an unknown quantity at this point romio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mera to aap sy yehe kehna ha k aap trading karty waqat apna lot size kam sy kam rakhan beshak is sy aap ko profit kam ho ga per lot choty rakhny sy loss b na hony k brabar ho ga...

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never met the condition where forex market moves in the same pips every hour after all and even they did not want to get a loss at all till but there a lot of people who are not still placing stop loss or take profit or both also in their real tradingand they some are think tat sl is bettersome are thinking that tp is bettersome ar that it all depends on the system every trader as Take profit help to take the maximum profit

Banned shujaat Ali is on a distinguished road shujaat Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can protect my forex trading business with this attempt that there are not any chances of losing from the my side as this thing will make me a confident person which will be so much easy for me to gain the profit. A trader must not have to open the trades in a hurry in order to protect their business.

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you right new skill and new knowledge show that new way to make profit from trade cause if i have talent then i can make a good trading plan like the point for me to reduce the type of risk in trading the trader must do a lot to learn in this trade so Bear in mind that profits and losses are normal and always occur in any business in the world in fact a trader have learn more in forex then he must be earn more profit

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Control your emotion and you also need to do practice that actually for this need more and more practice every day that that's why you should try this for became successful i think then hello my friend i think that using stop loss tool is a good way to protect yourself from loss or heavy loss rather than At first trader learn properly about Forex market with practice on demo account therefore we can earn always good profit from our trade without make loss

Banned shahzad_971 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad_971's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all dear, i will protect my money from lossing, i will use small loats and same my money but forex trading is very risky business so care when buy or sell.............................

Senior Member sidra780 is an unknown quantity at this point sidra780's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ap ko blkul loss ho sakta he agar ap sahi tarah tarah se trade ni kerte hain ya ap trading ke bary me sahi information ni he is is per experiance ki zaroorat hoti he .,.,

Senior Member ragho302 is an unknown quantity at this point ragho302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ager app nay forex main loss say bachna hai tu iss k leay app ko greed say bachna ho ga aur iss main jab bhi koi order lgain tu uss main take profit aur stop loss zror lgain jiss k sath he app loss say bach skaty hain aur kam say kam lots per kam karian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 431 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)