+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is our best Friend

Banned jamatsibir is an unknown quantity at this point jamatsibir's Avatar
    Thanks
    The new Forex trader start their business with a huge loss, at first he or she can not earn a little amount of money. Later he or she stop his or her loss in the Forex market and earn a huge amount of money, so stop loss is the friend of his or her.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned imran abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point imran abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss best friend hona chaheye but mostly trader ka yeh best friend nahi hai.kio ke log stop loss use nahi kertay.stop loss confirm loss hai jo ke koi bhi trader nahi kerna chahta.jab ke stop loss mien aap ka baqya balance save ho jata hai.but trader lalach mien akar aksar bohat bare loss ko face kertay hai.but stop loss is the main part of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subrotak is an unknown quantity at this point subrotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For stopping the Forex loss we need to take the necessary steps. It is our best friend because if we will able to do it then Forex trade will be very easy to us and then also we will be able to earn more money.

Banned asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am strongly agree with you that stop loss is the best friend of you because it save us form the big loss. some time in trading market go against of you and the stop loss save use form big loss it stop our trading and we save form form loss.

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stopless is good thing in market ,,market moment every time when market moment very high and very low then stopless very helps in treade,,,,so stopless is best forever,,,,

Senior Member Rdcoal is an unknown quantity at this point Rdcoal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My freind. I think you have been fallen into too many looses. Thats why you are thinking like this way. But stop loss, i use when i have to go down of a trade. But its seemed at little time in a month. So i cant take stop loss as my best freind.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is better thing in forex trading q kha koi ni chata kha wo munafa ki bjae nuqsaan ma jae hm mahnet hi is lia krta han kha kuch kama skan aur apna ap ko achy personalty bna skan aur km waqt ma zyada munafa kama skan..

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes no doubt stoploss is our good friend we use stop loss to protect our capital and when we dont use it it will loss our whole capital.so when we use stoploss we actullay think that if the market go below our stoploss then we will accept this loss and go out from this position.

Senior Member mst.mahabubdd is an unknown quantity at this point mst.mahabubdd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure the vast majority of an individual noticed in which development can be your ally there is no question in this nevertheless what exactly when i discover i believe cease loss can also be over ally that risk-free all of us coming from huge loss.. even hey are not available in the market with your dealing desk therefore the following lots of things are generally great along with very best if you want to obtain great achievements next discover this stuff effectively and acquire great knowledge along with great encounter with regards to fx trading after which doing work very well along with difficult and acquire great achievements..

Senior Member ngok is an unknown quantity at this point ngok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The words you said, you are a disciplined, stop loss is your friend, I salute you, kalu I think my friend is the market I always wanted harmony with mockups that's what I want to do may we always get a lot of profit, happy profit to you
    My take profit it your stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast