+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is our best Friend

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very much true that using stop loss can help us to keep safe our account, because more profit can give you happiness but once you loose too much money means you will be out from forex market until you arrange again money to do trade, so it is wise to loose little money and keep rest money for next day trading.

Senior Member nion is an unknown quantity at this point nion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that stop loss is our friend because stop loss safe our account from totally loss.we face just afford able loss in forex market.I experience a big loss on my trade so with always use stop loss on my trade so i can protect my capital.I think every trader must need to use stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mamakamrul is an unknown quantity at this point mamakamrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Off-course,I know you all have heard of this trend is. Your best friend, no doubt, but I take note of what I think the best friend safe from losing so many just stop even now. Is not traded on a desk here. What is the best if you want to get a good success and normal, learning these things, to know and experience related to Forex trading and hard work, and good, and great success has been achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohel44 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I might agree with this post. because I never use stop loss sell at high lossnya stop and when it touched the stop loss, then lost my position. when market cross settled limit our position will be closed automatically.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ny thk kha k SL humara best friend hy but main to trend ko apna best friend samajhta hun kiun k agr ya humari trade ki hi disha main moving jari rakhy to humain boht sa profit dyta hy jab k SL aik jga ja k khud hi loss kr dyta hy han ya tamam account ko khali hony sy zroor rokta hy jo k aik achi baat hy

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know most of you can think that Trend is our Best friend and there is no doubt that but what i like to say :- I think Stop less is also over best Friend if safe us from huge loss..even you are not in the market on your trading desk.

Banned mun07 is an unknown quantity at this point mun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    The experience trader get the earn money here that can we do the forex trading which you have invested in the forex so you have to get money in the forex trading for doing the get earning way to do.

Banned nazmunus is an unknown quantity at this point nazmunus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm your best friend and you're most likely to hear is that there is no doubt about that, but I'm sure I stop the loss of your best friend is safe from heavy losses .. They need to get a good success and then learn these things properly and get a good knowledge and experience in foreign exchange trading, and then you want to get good and hard work and success in the market for You even here much better and the best is not good for your trading .

Banned relaxforex is an unknown quantity at this point relaxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss ka use ker kay hum forex main achi earning ker sakty hain kiun keh stop loss hamary account ko save rakhta hai aur hum bary nuqsan say bach jaty hain is liye humain is ka use kerna chahiye is trah say hamara trading ka experience bhi acha ho jata hai

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I module anticipate this limited article, in theory end diminution faculty not create some of us missing writer apace nevertheless end diminution connection should be to order danger of our own exchanging, the design safes people via sacrificing further income exclusive in an buy and cozen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast