+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is our best Friend

Banned iffigondal is an unknown quantity at this point iffigondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ya best hay k ap loss ko stop kr saktay haey na k ap k account main say sara loss hou jay
    maray khayal main ya best hay k ap kam loss ko except kr lay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faysalbd is an unknown quantity at this point faysalbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is very good trading it will very helpful to safe our account but take more risk in stop loss then take profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khanbai is an unknown quantity at this point Khanbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am never make of trade with hedging,but i am often use stop loss on each my trade,because if i not use stop loss on my trade so i am fear if i experiencing a big loss on my trade,so with always use stop loss ion my trade so i can protect my capital. ThaNKs

Senior Member skhan00365 is an unknown quantity at this point skhan00365's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trend of our best friends, and no doubt many of you have heard this that I know, but I did stop the damage from the loss of the best friends we are safe from . Also, you're not in the market trading desk,

Banned aamirtaxila is an unknown quantity at this point aamirtaxila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my friends main app se agree hoon stop loss bhout best hy kukay stop loss lagny sa hamara account kuch bach jata hy .....

Senior Member joysarkerbd5 is an unknown quantity at this point joysarkerbd5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes stop loss is our best friend. Because forex is a real moey earning site in the world. And i think money earning is not easy work.

Senior Member Arcee is an unknown quantity at this point Arcee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss can avoid margin all happen, but must also good in analysis price movement and now almost in every i open position i use stop loss order, but use stop loss also must use money management. the importance of stop loss.this is really a good strategy to stop our loses in forex trading.we can earn more profit by using stop loss.we should use this strategy.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that if we lost money, we should be willing to spend money, I've heard this statement. I risk and foreign exchange operations, there would be little risk, and we will not be ready within their means, but we lost all the money, we must be prepared. Therefore, the risk of the user account is free, and open vehicles, and this does not happen, so we will do everything we can, and I lost everything, but we must be ready.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am strongly concur with you that catch release is the foremost mortal of you because it book us form the big disadvantage. few second in trading industry go against of you and the restraint exit reserve use shape big release it consonant our trading and we economize var. strain diminution.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I faculty judge this specific article, in theory end status gift not make many of us missing many apace withal end respond validation should be to bid danger of our own exchanging, the strain safes grouping via sacrificing further income exclusive in an buy and transact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast