+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 537 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5370

Thread: $100 is poor deposit for new trader.

Banned chaudhary98 is an unknown quantity at this point chaudhary98's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear brother if any person start tradimg with 10$ then he should must be a good forex trader and he should has a complete knowledge about forex trading if he has no knowledge about trading then he can do not trade with 100$ because he will lost all money in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bilalraza is an unknown quantity at this point bilalraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera khayal sa itna bura bi nahi hai ha agar ap ko tarding ati hai aur ap ko market ka bara ma sb information hai to agar nahi hai to yeh pa bohat jald khali karwa da ga 100 dollar itni poor investment bi nahi hai mera ksyal sa yeh tekh hai aur ap is sa behtar trading kr skta hai aur kama skta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my opinion a new trader must start his investment with a very little amount like 100 and 200 dollar namely i think 1000 dollar is suitable for a new trader. It could be about 50 $ for your deposit that Well there is no specific amount which you should deposit as a new trader only That brings you can to earn more pips then lower margin therefore It seems to me that capital or deposit is not so important to trade.

Junior Member tahirprince is an unknown quantity at this point tahirprince's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 100$ boht kam balance hi new user ke lye ap boht jaldi loss kar dey gey ager ap ko trading ke bary me knowldge nahi hai to is lye ap pehly complete trading ko learn kary phir ap real account open kary hundered dollar is very poor deposit ager ap 0.10 paisy per trade kary to phir ap kuch work kar skaty ho aor market me be enter raho gey is se loss be kam ho ga aor profit be kam ho ga ye setting new user ke lye best hai

Senior Member angri bird is an unknown quantity at this point angri bird's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the poor and as new traders with devosit $ 100 is the beginning of a very big, because for me that do not have sufficient funds then just use the forum to get trading capital, but unfortunate if new traders do not have the knowledge and direct experience doing devosit $ 100, all it will be lost in vain, but my advice if you are a new trader should multiply the learning and practice to be able to know how to trade and do devosit good.

Senior Member faizan22 is on a distinguished road faizan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think 100 dollars is minimum ammount of capital to invest in forex trading business and i think it is enough amount to start this business for a new trader and we should not invest more than 100 dollars in beginning because less profit is better than huge loss

Member satendar jee is an unknown quantity at this point satendar jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe nahi lagta hai ki 100$ capital chota amount hai kisi bhi expert aur hard work trader k liye kyoun ki jo jayada hard worker aur serious hai usk liye to thoda amount bhi kabhi hai jis se ki who jyada earn kar sake.is market me saab market se accha baat ye hai ki is market me chote se ammount se bhi trade kar k aap accha reaning capital usko bana sakte hai.

Junior Member habibsimple42 is an unknown quantity at this point habibsimple42's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $100 are enough for the small business but it is too poor for the huge business

Banned iqbal1000 is an unknown quantity at this point iqbal1000's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is not so much bad money in the market . the thing is that we should have the sound knowledge in the market for well way of tradings. we need proper analysis for well tradings. 100 dollar can grow with big leverage in the market.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 100$ is good deposit for the new trader in the Forex trading business.Beginners can trade with the help of 100$ and this amount is not bad for them and they can earn a lot of profit in the Forex business with the help of this deposit.But new trader need to be work with the patience and the control of emotions..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 537 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)