+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 674 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit makes us over confident. What u say..??

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi ye sach nahi hah kyon kaye ye lazmi nahi kay aik trader ju over confidence hah wo forex main next say next successfull hota jay ga. some time wo trader ju apnay ap ko over confidence samjta hah loss main chla jata hai.... profit jab hota ha to confidant bhi ata ha lkn kai dafa trader agr unconfidant ho jay to us ko loss bhi buht bara hota ha kiu ka ye ik risky businesss ha is ma buht care ka sath kam krna ho ga ,,,,,,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
    Forex market mai jo professional trader hai tou wo regular profit earn kr key bhe over confidence nahi hotey. Forex market mai jo new traders hotey hai tou wo market mai ak ya do din mai profit earn krtey hai tou wo over confidence hotey hai. Over confidence sey wo market mai loss krtey hai.
    आप पहले से ही जानते हैं, 1 सबसे महत्वपूर्ण मुद्दों पर विचार करने के लिए, जब मुद्रा व्यापार व्यापार को जानना शुरू होता है, तो एक महान विदेशी मुद्रा कार्यक्रम का चयन करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है। ऐसा क्यों है? बहुत अच्छी तरह से यह मुख्य रूप से है क्योंकि हम एक ऐसी प्रक्रिया का व्यापार करना चाहते हैं, जो समय के लायक हो..प्रोफिट्स और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार। एक महान विदेशी मुद्रा ट्रेडिंग टिप धैर्य रखना है और चीजों को एक बार में एक कदम उठाना है। आप रातोंरात ट्रेडिंग जीनियस नहीं बन जाएंगे।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai jo professional trader hai tou wo regular profit earn kr key bhe over confidence nahi hotey. Forex market mai jo new traders hotey hai tou wo market mai ak ya do din mai profit earn krtey hai tou wo over confidence hotey hai. Over confidence sey wo market mai loss krtey hai.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have'nt tried this strategy yet, but i read about it that some brokers have positive swap also (not on all pair but on some) and traders open position in such pairs which has high positive swap and earn even if price not change. To prevent loss from price change they some time do hedging going reverse in another pair that move parallel to the positive swap pair.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir aap ki bath sahi hay quen kay jab jab ham forex may kaam kartay hane to agar ham ko profit hota hay to phir hamara confidence automatic bar jaata hay to phir agay bi dil chahta hay kay ham kaam kareen laykin jab jab ham treading kar kay loss ho jaatay hane to phir ham ko treading karnay may maza bi nahi aata hay or hamara confidence bi week rahta hay.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obstacles and barriers to trade forex is very big and that's the challenge that we face, we should be able to conquer the obstacles in order to successful in forex trading, we also must be ready to face any risks, because in forex biggest obstacle is the risk of rapid loss , and we must be prepared with all of that if they want to be free in the face of these obstacles. Sometimes many traders seem to forget where they were coming from and as soon as they start to make little money from the Forex market.They believe that they have arrived and forget to be disciplined in their trading activities and by this they tend to make a lot of mistakes that cost them so much including their trading account and they will have to start all over again..

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bhai mein app ki eis baat sey agree krta hoon ye baat bilkul theek hai k forex trading mein earning he app k confidence ko build krti hai our app ka confidence increase hota hai ager app forex trading mein achi earning krtey hain tou app ka mind kafi clear ho jata hai Not at all, It just make us confident to continue our trade to stable our work, because when we have a profit then we gotta chance also to work more and more and work hard and hard with full co concentration.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mixing too much of strategies will make the trade more confusing and thus its better to trade using 2-3 strategies which suits the market condition.People should know properly the market movement and fix up their plan and implement such strategies I personally go for the day trading and scalping.But yes when i miss the opportunity of making profit in the bull run,i sometime goes for the Gorilla trading .

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend here only a single month now in forex trading .Now I want to know from all the experienced traders and new traders in forex that what are the main hurdles in forex trading .I want this question's answer because I faced little loss in starding days .Now I am feeling comfort in forex trading but my question about the hurdles in forex is to keep away myself and other traders from loss .

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 674 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)