+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 674 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit makes us over confident. What u say..??

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share with my traders and observation members, whom I have learned during my little experience.
    I want to say that traders can not allow themselves to be so confident, so it must be some analysis or
    in some predictions after new in the Forex market. In forex we should know that simel everything is possible,
    so your trader and your member must prepare opposite situation every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that to avoid any problems with the company I believe you should just cons with your affire, and try to make the most impossible business and money. so that you can fight any problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    over confidence are harmful for trading. some time successive profits make a trader over confidence he think that all market are on its figure tips and he can easily get huge profit due to this thinking he invest a lot and face loss in the trading.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek aisa busnisse ha jes me 90% loss ha or me ye bi kaho ga ka ager as e agr 90% loss h a to 90% profit bi ha apko forex ati ha to ye sab mumkin ha forex me

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

forex me phly naye logo forex me ate ha to khushi k mry sab loss kr jaty ha to oravr cunfedendt ho jaty hain na is liye lambi latain lga dety hain to bas phr loss to ho ga hi

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-24)

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Confidence is good in achieving profits, but all time not good over confident. Over confidence will help you achieve more profits*likewise, there is also more loss. so i think confidence is better but over confidence is not good for Forex market. Therefore, trading should be done after understanding the trade.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think our confidence should be so I think we are in the trading of busiens,
    we have to lose money, also bt profits, so we as good traders
    but we lose so we have to be called as little losers and have to utilize those losses through analysis
    and find out the causes and dimension in the future, and it does not recur

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex kia ha me ne aj tak ni samjha ha kia ye game ha ha ye busnisse ha online km jise kehty hain ye market ha jesy fores treding kaha jata ah

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-24)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To gain profit means a reflection of experience in forex. So, profits make us more confident.
    It is true that the industry is the builder of success. So, we must try to bring success through
    our industry so we can be more confident to make a profit. here. We should not be too confident
    if we benefit from random trading. Because, there may be dangerous situations in trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-23)

Junior Member mohmmed436 is an unknown quantity at this point mohmmed436's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Happens some time when you get more profits then your investment then you want to get more and more money and trade again and again to get huge profits but it is greedy and greed is absolutely wrong

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mohmmed436 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apne bohat hi achi baat ki hnn logo ko start me lazmi profit hota hn but vo profit trader ko itna over confident kr deti hn ke big lot lagana start kr detey hn big lot se 1 baar profit htoa hn2 baar profit hota hn but 1 hi baar me jab loss deta hn to account washed kr deta n to ye wrong baat hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), boy31477 (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-24), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 674 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)