+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 674 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread: Profit makes us over confident. What u say..??

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko confidence aajata hai agar wo market me jada profit earn karne lag jaata hai to,trader ko esme ache se market me pehle he sabb samajhna chahiye fir uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree it clearly makes it over cocksure when we get a lot of acquisitions I think we are a prosperous trader and we don't think and don't see strength in trade. we passed our dissonance without learning why most of the sellers failed in trading. Forex is more than capable of making love without a base. so it vibrates to suppress our emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree to get more than cocksure when we get a lot of awareness. I believe we are a growing trader and we are not rivals and there are no worries about the track in trading. we eliminate our dissonance without acquisitions that is why most traders change in trade. In Forex more than human cocksure there is no set. so it's very important to suppress our emotions.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    G sir bilkul agsr trader ko profit forex forum main milta eahay to trader ka confident bhar jata h aor trader agay b kam ak janoon k sath kam kartay hain agar trader ko loss ho to trader unhappy ka shakee ho jata ha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28)

Member TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN has a brilliant future TARAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 368 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats true. when making profit the market seems playing to your rule, you feel you are the one controlling the market. you feel very proud. you also feel so much confident about yourself. just like doing something and its giving you a positive results.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TARAN For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2019-01-27), IDEA (2019-01-27), Taran007 (2019-01-27)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly, this often happens to me, that's why it's very important not to be emotional when trading, greed, overconfidence and frustration and fear are all negative feelings in this business that can influence our decisions and put us in a bad situation, you just must rely on a safe money management plan and good market analysis and your knowledge and experience.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han sir forex I am very good, my forex experience is my market, I am janty ha to ap forex, I profit, bro, qk, forex, I am a forex trader, best trader, ha, wo, forex, my market, ky, kuch na experience rakty ha we wo my liye is my forex market i bahot he kuch lety dollar our ha ha me forex my kud bi o best traders acha we bana chta ho.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, I agree with you when you say that when he starts to profit, grows with confidence but is too confident to turn on its owner and become more like greed and greedy enemies, forex traders so you have to build your own trading strategy or imitate any strategy and develop the financial plan and compliance of the Board of Directors well and never do not want to come out with them then become possible to limit and lock this confidence too

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its cool to be confident when you are focusing on your open trades that means you trust your analysis and you have the ability to reach your goals, but some times overconfidence make us very greedy , we make some good profits and it doesn't satisfies us, so we have to be careful from our emotions and we must learn how to control them.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2019-01-24), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-28), TARAN (2019-01-24), Taran007 (2019-01-24)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes he has to grow their business and invest a large portion of capital especially if he gets the profit that means that he has the right talent that built them champions. confidence is very necessary, consider a business if you believe in this case you are a winner if you really lose confidence, you will be able to turn into a loser with confusion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 674 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)