+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Senior Member Mobisola is an unknown quantity at this point Mobisola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir khursheed View Post
    We use many indicators and most of the people are using many indicators for making good money.I always using indicators and i take decision to combination other indicators and i believe some indicators.
    Believing all indicators would have put me in hot soup because not all indicators is good and working,so it is few indicators that I will believe and no matter what in all indicators a trader will believe at least one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulrazaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe indicator is best for me i use some popular indicator and i believe these indicator help me to take good profit in forex business you can decide to see indicator buy or sell and it is good for you to see

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iffigondal is an unknown quantity at this point iffigondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    no ,,, main belive nai krta as bat par q k koi b indicators ap ko profit nai day sakta
    han kuch haey as jo ap ko thor arsa tou profit satay haey os k bad ap ko loss krwatay haey

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think sure i really do the indicators and if the trader doesn't think this his indicators and program then he won't be able to trade properly and you should confidence the indicators that's being tried and the one that doesn't repaints.

Senior Member king_92 is on a distinguished road king_92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i Believe in indicator because it behave like our teacher which helps us and from which we learned a lot of things from which we can make our business good and get profit in our business

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator will be powerful if we master the use. Indicators will not tell you 100% accuracy of any movement.you market should have good idea about the trendline and trend of the indicator on market.if you use long time frames then it can be beneficial.you should have ability to understand the market.indicators will just give you an idea.
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was a beginner trader, when I lose my signal indicator to indicator, but many times it depends on your business. I need to make Forex profit from experience, not the index. Now I have the index with expertise in trading and foreign exchange trading, and do not believe, depending on the news..

Senior Member ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover will become famous soon enough ForexLover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes believe on the indicators because these tells us the way to the success like RSI, moving average are important for me to so i trade according to the results and earn profit from my trades also.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi aur na hi main ny kabhi ya use kia hai aur mry khayal sy is ka koi fiada bhi nahi apko trading apny hisb sy karni chahye na kay indicator sy.

Banned sohel44 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel44's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that any indicator is not 100% believable in forex market. you should have good idea about trend line and trend of the market. Because indicator is very helpful and useful in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)