+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe any indicators?

Banned sathish999 is on a distinguished road sathish999's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe in only one indicator which is called trend signal indicator. it is best to scalp with martingale. its my own strategy. i dont believe with any other indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lalmiah00 is an unknown quantity at this point lalmiah00's Avatar
    Thanks
    so far i dont like too much indicator on my chart so that is why i avoid this so i am working good and hope that i can make good analysis by analzing the best indicators so i am working hard and i am very good in that so this can help me in that case....best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe kisi indicator pe belive nahi q k me is waja se boaht baar loss kar chuka ho therefor i do not want to loss again me khud trade karta ho apny mind se or is me bohat kuch earn b kar chuka ho or kar raha ho is liye mujhe khud trading karna acha lagta he.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, a lot of good indicators that can help us to determine the position open or closed position. if we select and combine then they will be very beneficial to our trading success. I believe with all my indicators although not used because it was too much.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Acquit the doubt indicators are god way to understand the market.they will not tell you 100% accuracy of any market movement.you have good idea about and trend of the market.if you use indicator long time frames then it can beneficial.you should have to understand the market.

Senior Member sury is an unknown quantity at this point sury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by THOMAS CHRISTOPHER View Post
    Forex indicators are really usefull to analize the marketplace inclination. if u couple which direction in feat into markt then u tally many risk to sort more money. but in my consider all the indicators are rattling usefull in daylong swap's if u requirement to gain shortened swap's then resource your eye on forex programme.
    I think none of this is so much important in forex. the most important thing is proper knowledge. the knowledge will help you to get some useful experience and you can trade here for life time. other wise only luck or hard work will not help you to trade in forex.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that the index, if the trader does not believe indicators and systems for him, then he will not be able to trade successfully, you must believe that the indicators are being tested and repainted.

Banned morshedal is an unknown quantity at this point morshedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in signs. I am new to Forex and do not have knowledge on fundamental and technical analysis. So I got in the form of a large index brother and I use. Index gives correct results 80%. But you need to use at least three pointer to get the fog accurate results.

Senior Member ngok is an unknown quantity at this point ngok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe all the indicators, because in my opinion, and indeed the fact, that the indicator is late and it is very bad, indeed derivative indicator price, which is where you do not precede price indicator, I generally use the trading system of supply and demand.
    My take profit it your stop loss

Banned samsulct is an unknown quantity at this point samsulct's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex indicators are so helpful for the understanding of the market trend. If you know which trend to get Market then you will be get more opportunities to earn more money. But in my opinion, all the indicators are very useful in business,, if u want to trade are too short to keep an eye on Forex News.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)