+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Senior Member raufiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point raufiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es liye kay ye samjhanay me aasan hay aur koi bi es ko aasani say handle kar sakta hay aur es me trding karna aasan hay aur aksar log es ko hi use kartay hai aur es me log demo account per kam kartay huay hi seekh jtay hain es liye ye famous hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mustafag is an unknown quantity at this point mustafag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are easily understand for every new trader. and these are the clearly defined functions so they are use the world wide software for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rastafx is an unknown quantity at this point rastafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the connection is not compromised server connection or not bother him at all as if But i prefer a newbie to start trading with meta trader 4 plateform because most of the indicators are made to use in mt4 therefore I guess mt4 is undisputed as the best platform as its the most common platform in many forex broker site only The software consists of a server and client component so Although MT5 terminal is more advanced than MT4 but it still working perfectly fine, I always said to myself why replace it when it is not broken yet?.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends I conjointly trust you as a result of information trade was the primary platform for interchange commerce within the securities market and on the web and Forex is that the owner of the credit for this and monger is to realize fame gain

Banned ninjafx is an unknown quantity at this point ninjafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In these both just one digit is difference therefore I like both platform for me there is no different between them after all also we can attack our expert advisor for automatic trading accordingly l, the installation is very similar to MT4, but the main difference is that when creating a new account, its necessary to create an additional password after all I prefer trading on meta trader and have no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I was afraid there would be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5.

Banned samiya is an unknown quantity at this point samiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    mainay to abhi tak meta trader nai use kiya hai even main is ka sahi kam bhi nai janti hun han is ko sikhna zaror cahungi isay means kis tarhan use kartay hain isay kiya hota hai kis tarhan use kiya jata hai yah sub mujhay sikhnay ka bouhat shok hai waqt k sath shayad sikh jaou juldi main so thora sa time do mujhya ta k main sikh sakon

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 digits is a fractional pip (pipette) while fourth decimal place is a pip. the purpose is just for accuracy, but no difference otherwise as well l analysis indicators and charts and market watch so Agree, we as trader didn't much familiar with MT5, and much broker still use MT4, so I am not sure if metaquotes would release MT6 with in terms of putting the best indicator is usually more to the way we look at each of the existing processes and adapted to use a familiar platform we use and our test on demo account.

Banned rajaforex is an unknown quantity at this point rajaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Metatrader 4 are the best trading terminal to trade using EA, beside that we can improve its performace by adding a lot of custom indicator that we can download for free in the internet while But as far much broker use MT4 than another so its m as if Most of the traders use this for trading till In these both just one digit is difference let alone BUT IN THIS DAY'S MAXIMUM TRADER FEEL SMOOTH WITH MT4. I ALSO LIKE THIS SOFTWARE. STILL NOW I DIDN'T TRADE WITH MT5. NOT ONLY PC WE CAN DRIVE OUR MT4 IN MOBILE, IPOD MANY OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE..

Banned donquixote is an unknown quantity at this point donquixote's Avatar
    Thanks
    The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform has been the cutting edge software standard for the Forex market as if because it is too much old and reliable because people are working on this platform from several years therefore In my opinion the mt4 is more useful than the mt5. Even all your trades in the same currency pair will pile up as one trade then Best thing to know what is the best platform is to join as many broker sites as you can then compare each other platform.

Senior Member adys is an unknown quantity at this point adys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse all this time no one can match the performance MT4 so many many brokers use MT4 for there trading forex, and I too feel enjoy trading with MT4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast