+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI dear i am a new member of the forex forum ans=d i think that the meta trader plateforum is best plateforum of the forex forum that provide the opportunity for tradiing having minimum chance of loosing.that is why its famous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hamid123 is an unknown quantity at this point hamid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you because metadata trade was the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet and Forex is the owner of the credit for this and trader is to achieve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member budiforex is on a distinguished road budiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets just hope this weight and wait has been worth it and in it is a place allocated for placing of trades known as new order But mostly traders like trade with digits platforms because with digit we can do better trade but Mt4 is the most Trading software for Forex trading we know Now Forex trading more popular and profitable online based earning method we can do it from our home by using internet I prefer the metatrader4 for mt5 i have no experience with it

Senior Member nrabia is an unknown quantity at this point nrabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main meta trading bht in hy,, aur iss ko favorite raqar dia jata hy,, bht sy traders iss ko adopt kiay huy wy hotay hain,, iss liay iss main bht faidy b hain, meta trading ap k liay bht easy b bn jati hy, iss main guidness b bht hy.

Member adeeb.shafi is an unknown quantity at this point adeeb.shafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a great variety of forex trading platforms and choosing the one is not an easy task. You have to consider a number of factors before diving into markets, especially when you are a beginner. In this article I will try to reveal the most well known trading platforms and what are their main so in think meta trading platform is more easy to use as comapre to others onother reason of popularity of meta trading because it is oldest platform

Banned morat is an unknown quantity at this point morat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think indeed many are using metatrader and I have always been faithful with mt4, and most importantly comfort we have become accustomed to, because then we will be successful and that is a very important thing in trading ...

Banned sarthak001 is an unknown quantity at this point sarthak001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think it matters what software you use. A lot of traders use ninjatrader and find it a lot better than metatrader. The reason we all use MT4 is that it is free. It is not better than other platforms.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this is be the so much of the good for the every one to make the money in it and this is be the so much of the good for the every one to make the money by this and the lot of the traders might use this and make the money..

Banned asumomod is an unknown quantity at this point asumomod's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt5 is much much better than mt4 since mt5 is an up****e version of mt4 while there are many platforms offfered by the brokers accordingly To me MT4 is still better and simple to use than MT5 till to improves more with the good confirmation with different manaeg with analytics so Nevertheless in some other trading platforms by just putting more than some charts make the platform crashing but The MT5 platform has been developed and produced by MetaQuotes who developed the MT4

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader is trading platform mean software with That's why I was eager to know about it as if cussion here maximum preffer MT4 than Mt5 platform namely What is the problem when you use mt5 As far as the specs of mt4 and mt5 are almost the same so if mt4 is working mt5 should be working as well instead of it is make a realy money and they provide a good and easy life chances therefore However because much I understand a lot agent make use of MT4 compared to an additional therefore i

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast