+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is good soft ware for trade in forex market because it is easy in use and it is support to all kind of indicators and templates which use for trade as if MT4 is the most favorable platform among others its easy to use we can make indicators and expert within a week and there are various ready-to use script and indicators too I don't know if we can make something good out of it in the long run Actually I found digits confusing as in maximum cases the spread in digit brokers is not fixed and when a good trading opportunity appears in maximum times the spread increases

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader ka plate forum sub sa acha hain is ko use karna easy hain is main her trah ki facilty hain her trader ko use karna easy lagta hain new mamber be is ko easy sa smj jayte hain jis waja sa ja sub sa zayda famous hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am still a novice trader so I still have not left the meta trader 4 for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader 4 I prefer trading on meta trader and there is no desire to move on and try on meta trader 5 because I am still afraid there will be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader 5

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope after some days we will find indicators which can be used in mt5 in fact The MT5 platform has been developed and produced by MetaQuotes who developed the MT4 that in these both not a big difference because in four digit our platform show after all day by day it's popularity is increasing till because mt4 is very simple and powerfull to use that I still have no desire to move on and try on meta trader because I was afraid there would be some indicators or robots that do not work on meta trader

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta Trader is new platform In the future i think meta Trader is the best Platform therefore Actually I found digits confusing as in maximum cases the spread in digit brokers is not fixed and when a good trading opportunity appears in maximum times the spread increases so Secondly I notice that some broker sites say they are using mt4 platform also only I checked a lot of platform on internet but i like mt5 very much because this is registered with instaforex trading platform and it goves the bonus very fast to their members

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although MT5 terminal is more advanced than MT4 but it still working perfectly fine I always said to myself why replace it when it is not broken yet but I still have not left the meta trader for a variety of features that I think is quite complete on the meta trader I prefer trading on meta trader then i tried the mt5 in the past just in the demo account that mt5 seems more complicated perhaps it is better to open a demo account with mt5 unt

Senior Member monitor2 is an unknown quantity at this point monitor2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because it is easy for all. Also meta trader platform look like very nice. Meta trader's platform system is very beautiful for all trader and it work very fast.

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use the trading meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I've very good understanding of meta trader 4 than meta trader 5

Senior Member fxindian is an unknown quantity at this point fxindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is too much old and reliable because people are working on this platform from several years in fact I will pick MetaTrader because a lot of indicators and expert advisors are available and can customize the chart many ways like that the majority of MT4 trader do not think about moving unless MT5 proves it's much more interesting let alone is no difference exists then every body better try one digit by 4/5 of the time

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many cause being for famous. It is the first platform for foreign exchange trading in the stock market and on the Internet. Its unique uses it is so easy to understand and use so for this purpose. It is very easy and all person can use this platform. This meta trader4 platform is also best of other platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast