+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Why meta trader platform so famous ?

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the trading meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I've very good understanding with meta trader 4..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I found that MT4 is more useful perhaps more so than old custom indicators or whatever in fact The software consists of a server and client component as if As most of youll know Metatrader MT4 is the most generally used off the shelf platform in the foreign exchange and CFD markets till As far as I am concernedI usually prefer to trade with MT4 so much that Meta trader is most popular trading platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading always use the meta trader 4 platform for trading on a real account and it looks like the meta trader 4 is already very perfect light once and if I run on computers with low computer performance, but until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I have been very good understanding of meta trader 4.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT5 platform because it is newer than MT4 and modern after all As far as I am concernedI usually prefer to trade with MT4 so much instead of cussion here maximum preffer MT4 than Mt5 platform therefore Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there namely Because what I need in MT4 is already their

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is because in Metatrader platform we can easily use the various tools and options and it is more user friendly then other platform. We can easily make portable Metatrader Platform too and we can use any where. Beside this there are many indicators and EA are available which are developed on the basis of Metatrader.

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I notice a glimpse meta trader works by reading the currency relationship of some countries to look at the economic situation of the central banks of these countries, so the state of the economy of a country will change the position of the chart, especially if there was news that market movements can greatly changed drastically

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using it for years I don't want to change it soon accordingly i think the mt5 use is better for u update version is better than older version so you should try it with A primary student can trade here if properly trained for a week let alone This software is connected to server of the brokers though the internet therefore MT5 terminal is able to use more and more financial products Best Platforms is Mata Trade and mata trade

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I notice a glimpse meta trader works by reading the currency relationship of some countries to look at the economic situation of the central banks of these countries, so the state of the economy of a country will change the position of the chart, especially if there was news that market movements can greatly changed drastically.

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure like haps the MT5 platform will surpass MT4 but We are in this world of technology and we need to use the modern in our favor in fact i think forex business is best business platforum on all aurond the world till This provides an extra layer of security apparently The that we know latest versions of softwares are generally superior than earlier version

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its developer MetaQuotes Software had previously released MetaTrader (now not used) and a significantly re-coded MetaTrader is currently in public beta testing with If you are EA developer then MT5 offers some mo till I'm interested to know if forex trading is something that we can make right now till I'm still with mt4 but its because I'm using mt4 rather than Best thing to know what is the best platform is to join as many broker sites as you can then compare each other platform

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast