+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup, if I lose, as much as I control my emotions. This is because if we continue to trade with emotions, we will be hard to be able to get the advantage in the Forex. That's my opinion. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rusha is an unknown quantity at this point rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.
    emotional trade is very risky. so if we want to profit better it must be control. and i am now controlling it. because i am loss more money by emotional trade. its a very bad system trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Arcee is an unknown quantity at this point Arcee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i ever loss i just console my self and make a strategy to recover that loss first by revising my trading strategy and also highlight those factors that lead me towards loss. afterwards then i control my lot size that i set for my trade and then i move to read about the market and its trends in more, but i never got disaapointed after seeing a loss on my account balance,

Senior Member radit3 is an unknown quantity at this point radit3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss.so what is your strategy after loosing???????Whenever i loss i close everything and then start thinking about my mistake to learn from my mistakes.
    when experiencing loss?? smile .. because you are not alone ... many are loss
    what happened then so be it .. skip and accept gracefully, but take lessons on what you did before until it happens,, note and record to avoid the same event, keep the one eager to improve your trading skills .. hopefully someday getting better,,

Senior Member ngok is an unknown quantity at this point ngok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first I was not able to control my emotions when my trading loss, but now I can do that because I use managemeny good money, so my emotions controlled, I also use a good risk reward ratio as well as a reference in my trading.
    My take profit it your stop loss

Senior Member Catoo is an unknown quantity at this point Catoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh aik risky kaam hai ..or jahan tak semotion ki baat hai mein toh apnay emotion ko kabu karun ga kiun keh yeh aik business hai so busines mein tor jor hota he rehta hai kabhi loss or kabhi benifits
    I am not catoo

Senior Member rafique is on a distinguished road rafique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am control it and try to accept and not going for more trade to recovery the loss and if we can not control it then may be big loss occure from more trade and forex is great with cool mind and learning and we have to try for little trade and i am giving it time as part time and earn from it and it is great working for me.

Senior Member jantel is an unknown quantity at this point jantel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not possible to control the emotion. I do think you'll be able to please take a get away from from forex trading for a couple instant to obtain relieve from your anxiety and you may get back to the forex trading and make profit once again.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,i try to control emotion when i'm trading.but when i am losing money in forex that time i strickly try to control my emotion.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not control, because I know that the foreign exchange my country, so we do not know what nights after a period of time, and I know bad things to lose heart in the business, I know, every business risk, this risk may make me a big profit, so I can control our emotions while lost, but if the restrictions that may limit the cross, then I will not control

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast