+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Member ijazahmad510 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad510's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul mein apne emotions ko boht achi tarha se control kar sakta hoon kyu kay forex trading aik busness hai yaani kay karobar or mujhay ache se pata hai kay busness mein faida to hota hai lekin kabhi kabhi nuksaan bhi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nion is an unknown quantity at this point nion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we don't know what is occur after the some time ,i can control our emotions during when i am in loosing but is this possible at a limit if that limit is cross may be i will not control.your decision because of emotions just see analysis and then analyze according to your money management plan too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nur is an unknown quantity at this point nur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important for the trader to control his/her emotion when he/she is loosing.Because of emotion traders become depressed so they should not be emotional.They always trade in a stable mind.Otherwise they may face more loss.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lies the fault so that the next trade will not repeat the same mistakes learn and practice to be able to master the forex without losing again it difficutl for me when i am losing i can not see my defeat but i try to manage my emotion especially during loss after losign any trade is anlaysise from which point i have been distored and try to recover that point next time.

Senior Member rongpur is an unknown quantity at this point rongpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And of the risk of loss can make a profit, you can control our feelings at the time, I was limited in scope exceeded. to control the risk of knowledge in operating any action.

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are things that have existed to learn to control your emotions and the emotions of Succes cotnrol ful and basic and not take emotional decision, and you just watch and analyze accordign anaylze to yuor money management plan also

Senior Member genesisfx is an unknown quantity at this point genesisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to earn money from the Forex trade. For doing it I always try more but I think that Forex trade is more hardy to me, I don't earn money from here for sometimes and then I don't control my emotion.

Senior Member konka is an unknown quantity at this point konka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No risk no game. So I am all time ready for control my emotion. Every body like to success in life so he need to know about good English language. I like Forex business.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that we abve to learn how to control emotions and who control emotions are more success full and this is just basic and do not take emotions are more success full and this is just basic and do not take your decisiosn because of emotions just see analyze and then analylse accoriding to your money management plan too

Senior Member deemaaslam is an unknown quantity at this point deemaaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep in forex if u get a good profit and then immediately you lose a big amount of money. Your happiness turns into sadness . As in every buisness there are great loses so always be cam and cool when you lose a amount and you should though which mistake you have done that you get lose .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast