+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned tiaret is an unknown quantity at this point tiaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think It is not easy to state that how can a trader can control his emotions and doing so is not easy at all, it becomes very difficult to control the emotions but by focusing on the trade one can manage it easily. if we make a great mistakes by paying heed to our emotions. we should suppress our emotions that we might overcome this shortcoming

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member USDfx is an unknown quantity at this point USDfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams001 View Post
    Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss.so what is your strategy after loosing???????Whenever i loss i close everything and then start thinking about my mistake to learn from my mistakes.
    correct sir, because I know in this trade I can not always win in this trade sir
    so I would receive if I was going to lose in a trade that will open in any position I would I open the safe sir
    so I will be able to learn in a very genius

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj000 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As on he thing that we ahve to learn how to control emotions who cotnrol emotions are more succes and this is just basic and do not take your decisions because of just see analyze and then accordign to yuor money managment.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think ager hum forex me success hona chahty hain to humein forex ko complete seekhna ho ga so i like forex trading and i like Forex very much,because i believe that it is possible to become successful in the Forex,and we can build up our life by trading the Forex to earn enough money,Forex give us this opportunities to a Forex trader

Senior Member jackcm is an unknown quantity at this point jackcm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not many people are able to control their emotion when their trades are lost, and they often open more trades which lead them to lose more money. Well, the good way is waiting for another good day to find good opportunities to trade and get profit back

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the time of loss it is very important to keep your emotions under control. and at the time of loos it is very difficult.

Senior Member samphony is an unknown quantity at this point samphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lose my money in the Forex trade for a little time, I think that Forex trade is very useful for me, I need not lose my money here and for this I can make my proper use of strategy for earning money from here by controlling emotion.

Senior Member uncle is an unknown quantity at this point uncle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a standard business in the online world and emotion is very harmful in this business.
    It can destroy your dreams so don't be emotional.
    What do think?

Senior Member deenamin is an unknown quantity at this point deenamin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss. I can controls my emotions when i losing in forex loss and win are part of business.When you face loss you can take a leave from forex for a few moment to get release and come back again to the forex trade and make profit.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think emotion is very bad in forex se avoid our emotion then we success in forex and i like Forex very much,because i believe that it is possible to become successful in the Forex,and we can build up our life by trading the Forex to earn enough money,Forex give us this opportunities to a Forex trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast