+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned razmim is an unknown quantity at this point razmim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new trader and yet i do not loss in forex trading. But i know what i do if i loss in forex trading. I will must control my emotion and i will notice what is my mistake. Next i will take a plan to do forex. All time i leave the emotion and be patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    boht mushkil hota hai jub koi insan nuksan karta jae forex main ager app forex main kamana chahte ho tu apne emotion ko control rakho aur discipline raho aur apne plan k accordance chalo aur planing change mat karo aur focus karo apne strategy par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joysarkerbd5 is an unknown quantity at this point joysarkerbd5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i control my emotion. Because forex is a real money making site in the world. And i am a old forex trader.

Senior Member safder is an unknown quantity at this point safder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the issue that we have a tendency to have to be told the way to management emotions United Nations agency control emotions are a lot of success West African and this is often simply basic and don,t take your selections as a result of emotions simply see analyze according to your cash management set up too.

Senior Member saifbd is an unknown quantity at this point saifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm lost when it is difficult for me, I can not see my frustration. But the damage when I try to control my emotions. After losing trade, and has been distorted, from the point of analysis. At this point in the next time, in an attempt to recover.

Senior Member sheikhhamza367 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhhamza367's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes definitely i can management because i know that s is Currency trading so we don't know what s happen after the a while ,and i am also know losing center is not great factor in businenss and i know that every company on danger os this danger may be create a big benefit for me so i can management our feelings during when i am in losing but is this possible at a restrict if that restrict is combination then may be i will not control

Member atiarrahman is an unknown quantity at this point atiarrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I can control my emotion of loosing. I observe very closely and trade Forex. I am hopeful and I will be succeed.

Senior Member ijazahmad0001 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkul jub mujy losse hota ha to me apnay wmotional ko control kar leta hun or jub mujy zada loss ho jata ha to me apnay emotional ko control karnay kay liey 2 days tak sochta rehta hun or trading nehi karta hun

Senior Member hrm is an unknown quantity at this point hrm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion is bad for us. most of the time, i do not control my emotion in the trading when i loss more amount in the trading. last week, i lost more dollar in the trading then i next time i overcome this dollar. but, most of the time, i try to free from emotion during the trading. it can damage the balance.

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that s is Forex so we dont know what s occur after the some time ,and i am also know loosing heart is not good thing in businenss and i know that every business on risk os this risk may be make a big profit for me so i can control our emotion during when i am in looss..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast