+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 441 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people like you do forex at market opening time when market open there are volilitalty in market and that can be furtfull for you becase when market in reverse direction u have full chances in volitaly market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sourov25 is an unknown quantity at this point sourov25's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe it really is a great time to create in vast amounts of UNITED STATES DOLLAR.It is possible to consider this including i could really do this since the Forex.we seemed to be purchase more situation using a number of huge funds but still i will be obtaining burning because can certainly a number of just one tell me what is great time to entire world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yasro is an unknown quantity at this point yasro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that time is devoted to activities of trade opportunities in this business, because I love to do short-term trading, then I see all the time is independent of the existing sessions, well as there after all of us commence your operate it's important that we learn the correct moment with regard to to accomplish the correct matter this consider can easily uplift people on the skies being a chicken.

Senior Member haniesh is an unknown quantity at this point haniesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear her waqt trading k liya bohot best hai asian session ho ya phir koi or session ho kiun k ma tu ye ye manta ho k forex trading business ma earning karna k liya time ki zarorat nai hoti experience or forex trading k bhara ma knowledge hona chaheya.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    App ka trading karne ka sab se ache time hain jab new york session open ho kyunki us time usd ke currency pairs main kafi jyeda price movement hoti hain.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member dola2014 is an unknown quantity at this point dola2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are no best time in forex. it is always best for us. forex is a profitable business in the world. we can always work of it.

Member sahilrajput is on a distinguished road sahilrajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm wesy tuo ap trading kisi bhi time kar sakty hein maghr trading k aik time ho jay tuo wo bhyter hota hai is main trading 12pm say 3pm tak karta hun aur yei time mery liye best sabit hota hai aur ap bhi apna aik trading time fix kar lein jo apko trading mei sahi ho aur profitable bhi .

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    din mein bohat sa time asa ha jub ap bohat earn akr sat mera experience sa din 1pm ko and sham ko 5pm mein market kafi fast hoti ha os mein aqt jab dil chahe or jab mind freshho tatrading karsaqty ha or bohat sara profit easily saqty ha forex me koi boss na

Senior Member raza25 is an unknown quantity at this point raza25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think it really is a good time to bring throughout vast amounts of UNITED STATES DOLLAR.it is possible to think of this such as i could really do this because the foreign exchange.when i had been acquire some more place together with several enormous cash whilst still being my business is getting loss in this can easily several 1 notify me precisely what is very good time for it to globe.

Banned sonoma123 is an unknown quantity at this point sonoma123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mai trading k k liy good time apko khud say market ko dakh k analys kerna hota hai is mai koi aik time fix nahi jub ap profit bna saky best time wohai hai jub market fast hoty hai or market kai b fast ho saky hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 441 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)