+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 441 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time when markets are being open and some of the effort we see are always working for the right idea and for the effort we see we have to really believe in what we are doing the right effort is to really be sure of wat we do and relax and thats how this will help you as atrader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are work the market with the planning. You are work the market success. I think that the best time frame is H1 and you are work the market Asian session. Because this markwt movement is low. Youbare work the market regykar snd follow the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddik is an unknown quantity at this point siddik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best business and it require on demonstrate trading it the optimal way that you chose exhibit record so i consider that it order both shrewd energy and now it is depend on you that in how more clip you don't work separate it for me as a greeting and i advises you that you moldiness be apply at morning.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by umair2929 View Post
    dekho koi bhi time ni hota hai. best aapko jb bhi profit ho aapko lagta hai yahie time best he mera kehna ya hai ka her time best hai aur aapko her time trading kr sakty hain aur koi bhi time apko bura ni lagta hai trading ka
    time to sabhi ek jese hote hein apke pass time hona jaruri he agar apke pass forex ke lie time he to apko isme trade shuru kr deni chahie and age aap isme success ho skte hein bhai isme koi shak nhi je mera favrout business ban gea he

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekho koi bhi time ni hota hai. best aapko jb bhi profit ho aapko lagta hai yahie time best he mera kehna ya hai ka her time best hai aur aapko her time trading kr sakty hain aur koi bhi time apko bura ni lagta hai trading ka

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that entry point is also associated with the time, because we will be able to get a big profit opportunities if entry at the right time, time is also associated with the moment. and it is important for traders to know the best sessions or in accordance with their trading strategies, so that they will always get a big profit opportunities in trade.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CcHiNTA View Post
    hi.

i was created a demo account last day on forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money . and still i am getting loss in that. can some one tell me what is good time to do forex?
    jaisa ki mujhe pta hai hme trading 1 p.m ke bad hi lagani chahiye or issase loss hone ke chances km hote hai bt ye sirf indian time freame ke hisab se hi work krta hai or jb kabhi bhi kisi bade news ki aane ki news mile to hme apane trader closss kr dena chahiye kyo ki beginers ko nhi pta hota hai ki market kiss direction me blow karne wala hai agar unka trader open hai or unke favoure me hi move kr jata hai to uss time unko to profit mil jaati hai but aage unko over confident hoke ke karan loss bhi jada facek rkna pad skta hai.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that forex trading is a good and profitable business in the world and in this usiness every time is a best time if you have a experience and trading skill.for more better you first analysis the market and then start the trading.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that if a trader can not handle the volatility is not advisable to operate during the session eeuuu and Europe because at that time the price is very unstable. The trader must operate for the period of time that is more beneficial to the type of trading that executes. There is no single way to make money in forex, there are several ways to reach the target.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that in forex no fixed time for earning, because it is a very big market and the trend can be change at any time, so for predicting the future result you must have a lot of knowledge and experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 441 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)