+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 or mt4 mein bahut hi tarah k indicators hoteen hai aur indicators ko use karne k liye jaroori hai ki aap k pass technical trading ka knowledge ho is market mein jo mt4 or mt5 mein bahut sare indicators hai to jo bhi aap ko suitable lagta hai aur jis mein aap ne jayada experience liya hai market mein demo trading kar k us se ko use karne mein aap ka account safe rahega no the best indicator, the indicator would be nice if the trader's own can understand it, because all the indicators must have a weakness, and weakness, we can minimize by setting money menagement is good and true, role in setting money menagement role of the traders very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should use that indicator which we can realize most. If we use that then we can easily acquire from here with that. I anticipate we can easily use squirming medium and the Chimu indicator. it gives us all most 70% perfect sign to set our exchange. we rightful requirement to pattern to believe them. New dealer can easily use that indicator. There are many indicators in the forex trading platform and we should know that Moving Average, MACD, Boolinger Bands, RSI are the most fovorite indicators in forex trading. Forex traders have to find out which one is good for him by practicing in demo accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many indicator to use. we should use that indicator which we can understand most. if we use that then we can easily earn from here with that. i think we can easily use moving average and the ichimuko indicator. it gives us all most 70% perfect signal to place our trade. we just need to practice to understand them. new trader can easily use that indicator. at other times, my newbies to learn, which was then only in the use of a simple low and suitable and easy to make something, it shall be done for them of the good of the whole and, therefore, under the leadership of the most important trading around the world, but we know it to be the proper, have a right, but I warn you not to use the majority of cases around the world, so that, according to the around the world but neither,

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average and Fibonacci indicator are best for traders because it gives easy signals and traders can learn more about trading with technical analyses. Beginners can also take the help of support and resistance levels because they are easy to interpret and many things can be learned about it Sir forex trading main bohat say indicator ko use kia ja sakta hay and yeh indicator internet per available hain and jo indicator ko use karna ho us kay use ka knowledge hona bhee zaroori hay. but beginner kay liay jo sab say best indicator parabolic sr hay es say trader ko trade open karnay main aasani ho jati hay.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-14)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn meray khiyal main koee b indicators yeh prove nahian ker skat hia k k yeh ap ko faida aday skaty hian yeh sirf haumari soch hoti hia k hum ager inidcators use kertay hian to huaaimn is k faid aahsil hoa ksta hia halan ak aisa naian hota hia and hum ismain apni merziyd ka indicators to use kertay hian laiakn wo sahi hai ya nahian hia yeh koee nahian janata aia. All the stock indicators are very good to use and you can have very good trading results if you have complete information about the use of these indicators, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands are the best indicators and you can have very good profit using these indicators.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

rolens (2020-07-14)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we use that then we can easily acquire from here with that. I anticipate we can easily use squirming medium and the Chimu indicator. it gives us all most 80% perfect sign to set our exchange. we rightful requirement to pattern to believe them. New dealer can easily use that indicator. Forex Trading main Trader ko indicators ka experience thek ho aor Trader ko moving average thek Trading kay trend ko smjny ka best indicator hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main moving average indicator ko learn kary aor is main expert ho phr Trading easy howay gy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-14), rolens (2020-07-14)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well obviously it�s very true my bro, and to myself I do believe new trader shoudl practice with different indicators and different tools always and find out which will works best for them .i think moving average and bolinger bands both are good for them .i am working with those indicator for a long time ad i think it really works for us and we need to practice in demo for long time .

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-14), hujan (2020-07-12), rolens (2020-07-14)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those are new in this market. i am suggest that they are use the moving average or any other indicators I think that allthe indicators are best. If you aere use the indicators according to the marke strategy. you are found the every indicators are best. We are use the indicators reguylar. yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find most of the newbies in forex market cannot understand the indicators. as a result they cannot properly use the indicators for taking any decision to trade in forex market. most of the time they depend on their personal skills and strategies for getting success in their tradings.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that most of new trader learn moving average. I have learn moving average as my first indicator also.It is the default indicator which attached to our chart while we just install our trading metatrader. Then most of new trader learn moving average as their first indicator to trade. It is my first indicator also

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel we ought have the ability on see all the the business sector Also it might have been altogether decent and every one will make decent What's more tough worth of effort might make thereabouts imply Also all will be great and Likewise dealers we must make kept tabs Furthermore will every last bit be decent Furthermore diligent fill in need aid exact handy What's more every last bit will make beneficial for prepared Also it might have been extremely decent. Of my two years experiences on the Forex trading business ,I also follow that most of the indicators are useless and they do not work at all.So I only uses the candle stick pattern charts and the moving average and they are the best indicators on the trading platform and if the newbies also uses these indicators properly then they should not needed to uses other indicators at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)