+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 206 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Member rfshopz is an unknown quantity at this point rfshopz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trend indicator is really good for newbie to try...because when you trade you would know that trend is really important for your trade and then you would feel grateful when you can find the trend quickly and that is why when you learn trend indcator you will curios when you see oscilators...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saepudin is an unknown quantity at this point saepudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from other occasions, my own beginners to find out, which was next solely in the use of an effective lower and suitable and simple to produce one thing, this will probably be completed for him or her with the very good with the full and, consequently, within the command of the extremely critical buying and selling around the world, yet young children and can this for being the best, use a right, yet When i alert people not to utilize virtually all situations around the world, so that, using the around the world yet not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anj15 is on a distinguished road anj15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think newbies should start with MACD and RSI. They will get good practice of these indicators to get good knowledge. Although these are not enough but they will be good for you.
    IF YOU LEARN SOMETHING FROM MY POST PLEASE CLICK ON THANKS

Senior Member mate is an unknown quantity at this point mate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI G hum ko Forex online business use kartay huway abi ziadi der nahee hui hay is liye hum ko abi itni information nahee hay k is main kitnay indicators use hotay han aor kon sa best hay

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbies ke liye janab moving average sab se behther indicator ha .. is se wo kafi had thak profit gain karsakthe hain aur is se wo experience bhi hasil karsakthe hain

Member besthappy is an unknown quantity at this point besthappy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me i think best indicators for new trader are moving averages , relative strength index , bollinger band , and parabolic sar / they help beginners to trade by good trading can get experience and confidence by wins of trade

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economic indicators and MACD with a trend is the best indicator. Also moving average and RSI will work too. All the indicators that maybe leading and lagging are useful. These are some important ones i have listed. Which indicator to choose in specific market, depends upon your choice.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think PSAR is the best indicators to do trading at the begging stage because this is the best and easy indicators that give buy or sell signal directly. I believe we can win min 80 parcents of the trading. We have to carefully to select time frame in the PSAR، HERE LONGER TIME FRAME IS BEST.

Junior Member fxaim is an unknown quantity at this point fxaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though Forex is a critical trading business but we can know the market condition by fundamental and technical analysis . So we have to learn the system of analyzing . In Forex trading platform we can use indicator to understand the market condition . from the indicators RSI is the best for newbies to use it in trading platform .

Member sohailawan is on a distinguished road sohailawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many indicators are available of forex and all the indicators are too useful but if we have knowledge and experience of study the indicators, make right decision at the right time by viewing the market thoroughly can make good profit for trader, so i think that bollinger bands and fractles are good indicators for newbie and for all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 206 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)