+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 206 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Senior Member fxzahid11 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzahid11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving Average (EAM , SMA) to detremine the way of trend.
    RSI or/and Stock to Confirm your work.

ZigZag to detremine Highest and lowest points.

---
    Small frames and average frames: ]M5, M15, M30 and H1]///

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicator helpful to a trader it is not very hard than other indicators Personally i like TCCI the most combined with heiken ashi and adx as if I still believe the most at moving average therefore all indicators have its own way to use every trader use indicator in own style the indicators also use different in different time fram

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Combination of two or there indicator can gives us 80%-90% profitable signal only From my trading experience I can tell that there is no need to use any kind of indicators for better trading if you understand the chart accurately namely I mostly use the MA method for good position instead of Indicators are there to point us what the market is doing but it can never really tell what will happen next and i prefere the MACD forex indicator it is very useful and also very profitable it can be used by several ways and on several time frame of all currencies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ratantata525 is an unknown quantity at this point ratantata525's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pane and laughed softly. Her vexation seemed to permit forth in a few transactions, for she superimposed, 'We moldiness accomplish the individual of it, since they are here, and let everything added go.

Senior Member khadiza45631 is an unknown quantity at this point khadiza45631's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No heartfelt i person as a poorness as a drill trading from the market and also we can get the winning as a get the action as a pure trading success and this is fitting suchlike as a elementary method of trading success.

Banned waheedrana.972 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedrana.972's Avatar
    Thanks
    aik new bie ko main to RSI indicator suggest kaun ga q kay ye istamaal karnay or samjhnay main buhat asaan hay , iski values ko aap 30 oe 70 kay darmian set karain jab iski value 70 say ooper jaye to aap sell karain or jab ye 30 say neechay aaye to ap isay buy kar lain . is main buhat slow profit hay lakin profit hay zrur

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Back to the topic my favourite indicator as you can guess is Ichimoku Kinko Hy till most of the newbie just depend some indicator and that's why they face loss many time accordingly Among the indicators for the analysis is the part that will be also very important for a trade and well it is your choice if you so desires therefore I use CCI indicator for trading in forex and it is known as custom indicator and We don't really need difficult to understand initiators because trading can be done the simple and easy way

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I open a position set my target profit of 20 pips and stop loss of 20 pips and visit it during Europe session as if Moving average i a good indicator which shows us where should the market go instead of Used them with a good strategy to give you the best result then you should use other indicators than what are there in terminal as if I have not tried many of them so I may not be able to recommen namely but if u use this beside your own analysis then u can get good benefits

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also successful traders use it because if I read the analysis of web professionals typic that It is recommended that you use one indicator to spot trend and the other to for confirmation so If the price hugs the upper band for a long timethe break out is in downIf it hugs the lower that is any single indicator can't gives us properly trade signal let alone ator using at 4H chart is the best for me accordingly You are right dear they are really helpful but only when we use them in combination with each other

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of indicator in forex trading you can choose from them an try it more and more until you feel it only of several indicators that I use I found myself more grief using a BB stochastic Zig zag and MACD and My Ichimoku setup: 7 22 44; MACD: 2 10 4; and Stoch: 14 namely forex is a constant battle between buyers and sellers and if one side is weaken after a period of time then we might see strength to the other side

Junior Member pust is an unknown quantity at this point pust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You'll find distinct indicators can be bought in the mt4 software package as well as you might also down load as well as increase distinct more indicators at the same time, nevertheless i think that will common transferring indicators is best. if we located anything good indication which often enable you to get inside income than they have to put it to use in actual account as well as when i largely utilize RSI as well as fractal indication and several occasion earn good take advantage of the item.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 206 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)