+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 206 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for newbies moving average is the best indicator , moving average is easy to implement indicator and it's also easy to get the result from moving average indicator therefore I think moving average is the best indicator for newbies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that new traders should trade with proper indicators , I think they can use the MACD, RSI and Moving average and if they can trade with moving average then they can make good decision to detect the trend of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that new traders should trade with proper indicators , I think they can use the MACD, RSI and Moving average and if they can trade with moving average then they can make good decision to detect the trend of the market.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that for new trader i recommended they should practice on demo account for sufficient period of time, if they not practice on demo account then Forex market is very dangerous for them, and while trading on demo account bollenger band is a good kind of signals for them.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that newbies do not follow indicators always, try to prepare your strategy and technique check it in demo trading account because human strategy always better than the indicators, your strategy may not good in begging time but day by day as you experienced in this platform your strategy will be better.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that I am new in the forex trading business and I have not proper knowledge about the indicators.I can use mostly moving average and the relative strength index indicator.it is good and easy to use for me.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that indicators for beginners is an indicator that is very easy to understand how it works. In my opinion the most easily understood indicator is to use indicators Stocastic Oshilator and Bollinger Bands, Both of these indicators have a very high accuracy and very easy to use for a beginner in the field of forex trading.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators ek janjaal ki tarh hei bhai merey lie tow ku ki bhut jayedah confuse kartey hin mujh ko toh itney sare indicators hei ki samj nai aata kaise use kiya jayda bhot bar dhoka de detey hei indicators and loss kar watey and to maie to salah dunga newbies eskoh use nah kar heh.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that newbies can use many indicators and i think that moving average and Macd are the best for newbies they should try to use two to three indicators and then try to make their grip on these indicators.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of new trader learn moving average. I have learn moving average as my first indicator also.It is the default indicator which attached to our chart while we just install our trading metatrader. Then most of new trader learn moving average as their first indicator to trade. It is my first indicator also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 206 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)