+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Member khalil7698 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil7698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those ae newly join the Forex market. They are work the market MA. This is the best for the new traders. I think if they are under stand the MA. Then they are good work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rajibghoshvle is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghoshvle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lots of indicator are there but ap ko demo account practice kar ke samaj na hoga. Kaun sa indicator achha strategic hey ye ap ko khud samaj na hoga. Forex trading is one of the best online market in the world. Forex market is best profitable market also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saimakanwalk1 is an unknown quantity at this point saimakanwalk1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicator. I think that the new user use the one by one. They are get the knowledge and decided that who is the best indicator.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan ye baat to sahi hai new trader ko kabhi pata nahi hota hai ki kis tarah se trading yaha par karna hai bhai, lekin jaise jaise experience acha hone lagta hai, to usko pata chalne lag jata hai kaise trading karke kamana hai bhai.
    Agar hamare paas me apni trades ko karne kel iye jyada trading ka experience hone lag jaata hai tab ham log uski help se acche profits bhi earn kar sakte hain aur is tarah se ham logon ko apni trading me regular trading ki income milna bhi start ho jaati hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Fran Caaner Manu is an unknown quantity at this point Fran Caaner Manu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO , WE CAN't say the best indicator that is best for newbies , because the indicator that i like maybe you won't like , anyway most newbies nowadays use stochastic , moving average , bollinger bands , and the relative strenth index indicators in their trading and it works out more than 60% , so if you want go ahead and try it out.

Member rashidmalik is an unknown quantity at this point rashidmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one has own style I think moviegavege. Is the best indicator I use the 15 and25 indicator I think this is best indicator of for ex trading

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipak147 View Post
    For me moving average is good for newbie. This helps new trader to understand the market movement. But before understand the analysis, indicators we first need to read the Forex lessons and practice in demo. These things only make a trader successful and to make profit.
    Absolutely dear brother moving average is good indicator for the beginner, the new traders can understand the market trend. We new traders should practice in demo account all bout our indicators and know about the bit by bit of indicator as comfortable use. If we traders understand the use and beaver of indicators and get good signal then it is easy to trade in the trading account with avoid of loss and earn good profit from this platform.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    maekwt mw bahut sare indicator hai yaha par newbie ko palhe achhe se indicator ke baare me janna aur samjhna hona tabhi wo market me indicator ko ke signal ko samjh sakte hai esliye trader ko demo account par achhe se indicator ka practice karni higi tabhi signal ko sahi se samjh sakte hai.

Senior Member montes is an unknown quantity at this point montes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think a beginner should follow an indicator. Indicators can serve of use to the experienced traders and such but not to the beginners who are anxious to start earning money. Indicators can deviate the path of the beginner causing him to lose money and time. I dont recommend indicators to newbies.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    bhai mujhe aisa lagta hai ki forex trading mein jab aap new trader hote hain toh aapko iss field mein kuch pata nahi hota hai isliye pehle indicators ke baare mein seekh lein aur fir unko use karein toh badiya hoga.
    Haan ye baat to sahi hai new trader ko kabhi pata nahi hota hai ki kis tarah se trading yaha par karna hai bhai, lekin jaise jaise experience acha hone lagta hai, to usko pata chalne lag jata hai kaise trading karke kamana hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)