+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Good for long or scalping indicator

Member unyep is an unknown quantity at this point unyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while it is forbidden to trade such as how to use this indicator? I might know how long you are using current indicator and how the percentage gain or lose?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First,I will thank you so muc for your sharing.But I just wonder can you really make money with your scalping indicator there?Because I have ever test this indicator with my trading account.I do not think it can be a very good one.The trading signal is not so clear when we enter the market.I mean,sometimes it leads us losing so much there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hichamoiv View Post
    Scalping is it, then we should be less than the trade period. There are many rules scalping. When trading scalping M1, M5, M15 period may follow. But if you follow the time H4 which will then, because of what the market is -1 in Table H4, you can not easily understand. Are more useful in a few minutes time frame scalping.
    Good for business long term is even better time schedule trade.so h4, delay D1 is part of the proper time.
    I think almost all of the indicators over the long term leads us to trade, but sometimes it just does not apply to those who do like the style of scalping, including me hehehe,,,
    I never took the indicators that I think is too complicated to read but less produce, just pull the template,, the same waste the opportunity

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother. It is true. It is most working and usefull indicator that you can give profite in a trade long or short. I also use this indicator now. I think it is fine indicator.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how accurat is this indicator ? what is the exit rules ?
    normaly using the Frame u are using 1 H TF how many pip do u farm ?

thanks
    sammy

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good information , i will try to use this indicator in my trade for trading but i have another good indicator which i am using in my trade if i will that this indicator is more better then my indicator then i will use it in my real account but at first i will use it in my demo account.

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is it, then we should be less than the trade period. There are many rules scalping. When trading scalping M1, M5, M15 period may follow. But if you follow the time H4 which will then, because of what the market is -1 in Table H4, you can not easily understand. Are more useful in a few minutes time frame scalping.
    Good for business long term is even better time schedule trade.so h4, delay D1 is part of the proper time.

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good indicator is suitable to be applied to long-term trading conditions even for just spending spread sideways, unfortunately you can not edit the value to be processed in such a way to each trader taste

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer trading to long term strategy but i like also to obtain the results every few minutes so as to allow such a result I have to use a scalping strategy, and I bear the risk if there is news that goes suddenly affect the direction of the market

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for publishing the indicator to us .. but I'm not a fan of the best indicators is not reliable in the trading
    Indicators are always given a very deceptive signals more than the sincere and ultimately lead to the loss dependence on the best analysis Alclasky more trading on the subsidies and resistors. Greetings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open