+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 353 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I be successful Forex trader just following someone else advice/tips?

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that you can also be successful trader by following a successful trader. If you have your companion working very successfully in the Fx market then you can take him as your Guru, teacher. and you can learn and you can also earn by following him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that when you trading have get all the details and the mistakes that you need from trading too have make sure that trading get all the help that you need so yeah I do make sure that I have help from other people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we can success in this trading business but we should follow the following rules like before open any trade we should study the market movement, learn every news which is link with Forex market, analyse the market trend, practice more to improve our trading skill and experiences, follow the money management rules and control our greed at the time of trading, never expect to earn big profit at one chance.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that learn from one trader is good, and follow the advice from someone is good, but we need to makes sure that the people who teach us or gives us advice or tips is a good trader, a professional trader who have so much experiences in this trade and have good trading history for years

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that if you follow a good Forex trader and if you can learn Forex trading from him then you can be a successful Forex trader . So Forex trading business is totally depend on your trading skills and knowledge and try increase your trading knowledge .

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no naver app kisi ke tips ko ya kisi ko follow kar ke kabi be trade mein kamyabi hasil ni kar sakte ho jab tak app ke pana khud ka experience na ho ga es liye app training lo or apne app ko trade mein expert karo
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the first you can learn the technical and fundamental analysis and then you can follow any professional trader, after learning you will understand that traders how make analysis or what use signal for their trades and learn form them.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that the lazy way there are some good trader that we can follow but that not a great way , because its better if we learn our self and gain our money by our self the feeling is just great , i like to trade by myself

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a really important advice for experienced investors and learn to implement their strategies. Starting it put into the bank account of the demo, but probably not all, because all economic operators, to achieve the same strategy. Yes, good strategy, with the slots until you find the perfect themselves.:acute:

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we follow a good trader then we can be success, but we follow a bad trader, of course we can't get success. Then it will depend on the trader's we followed. But it will depend on how hard we learn from him also. If the traders is good but if we dont learn hard, then we will get nothing also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 353 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)