+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 353 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3524

Thread: Can I be successful Forex trader just following someone else advice/tips?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    get success in the forex market is not easy, only traders who patiently da discipline, as well as having a good trading analysis, which can be successful at trading the forex market, but we never give up, because this is the future business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading with our own trading strategy is always needed to get success in forex trading and we need to learn this trading business and we need to develop our own trading strategy and we need to trade with proper analysis always.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dosron ki advise le leni chahye lekin is bat ka b dhyan aur khyal rakh lena chaye k apna b kuch mind us me use kare ku k apnay demagh ko use karna b bhot zrori hota hai trade me.jesay jesay hum trade me agay barhty chalay jaty hain wesay wesay hume acha aur behter experience hasil hona shuru ho jata hai.

Banned Blast is an unknown quantity at this point Blast's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer though very tricky is that it is possible to be successful investing in forex by strictly following the trading advice of another trader. In such a situation you cannot be called a trader but rather an investor since you don't make your own trading decisions.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally to me I do consider that if you just follow other's advice and do what the one says you, i think the trader should have their own thinking and knowledge and they should make their own strategies and test them on demo account after they should be applied to real account, i think this will give you more experience and knowledge then copying others or working on the tips of other people.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear I think there is no double that we must always take a care to the trading plan in trading of forex business not just following someone . use plan at every decision for open position that we will take. so we take any open position that has a clear reason and based on objective analysis from that we will successful trader .

Banned badar.munir is an unknown quantity at this point badar.munir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear friends/.......Any tips from senior traders or succesfull traders is good for your trading but do not depend from it only because market forex can not prediction properly,execution them tips your self take decision.

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends Yes if someone has good knowledge and experience then you can follow his instructions and advice but it is necessary that you youself is also involved in that advice... i am earning well here and looking my future bright here..thanks

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji is baat ki koi gurantee nahi hia ke koi dusre ke advice aur tips follow kar ke successful ho jaaye kyunki jaruri nahi hai ke humari knowledg euar experience aur skills uske jaisi hi ho jisko hum follow kar rahey hai isliye aisa kehna sahi nahi hoga.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes if someone is very very much experience Experience and trading like from 6 to 7 years and most of the years are his productive years. Then you will earn a lot of skills from him and his advice will be the good thing for you in your forex trading career

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 353 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)