+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 402 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Those trade stocks successfully, trading forex is easy for them?

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right. Forex business ak asa business hai es mai ap Stock market mai expert traders hai tou ap es market key sath sath forex market ko bhe easily hande kr sakty ho. Aur ap forex market mai best preform kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k jo trader stock market mai kamyabi hasil krtey hai ya stock market mai achi earning hasil krtey hai tou wo forex market mai bhe achi trade open krtey hai aur forex market mai achi trade open kr key market sey ach profit earn kr sakty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market mai stock items par trade krey ya forex market mai ap ney jis par bhe trade krna hai tou ap ko market key rules ko obey krna hai aur market mai trend ko follow krna hai tou ap forex business mai Success full trader ban sakty ho. Aur ap market sey best profit ko easily target kr sakty ho.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sisir4 View Post
    han kissi had tak ye bat darust hai k jo log stock ko karna jantay hain wo log forex ko b behter tarha say jan lety hain aur kar sakty hain us k lye un ko preshan honay ki zrorat nahi hoti hai jesay jesay humara business me wakt guzarta hai aur kam chalta hai wesay wesay hum kamyab say kamyab hotay chalay jaty hoten hain. Forex trading is actually not simple for many people, as well as the actual trader that success on stock trading. Forex trading varies along with stock, i think forex is much more hard compared to stock, after that just about almost most people a lot learn a lot prior to these people trade
    मुझे लगता है कि स्टॉक व्यापारियों के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार आसान है। मैं एक सफल स्टॉक व्यापारी हूं। इसलिए मेटाट्रेडर 4 के चार्ट को देखकर मुझे विश्वास हो गया कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार मेरे लिए समझना आसान होगा। लेकिन विदेशी मुद्रा में प्रवेश करने पर मैंने पाया कि यह स्टॉक व्यवसाय की तुलना में जोखिम भरा है। लीवरेज फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग का उपयोग करना अधिक जोखिम भरा हो जाता है। इसलिए मुझे लगता है कि अगर हम लीवरेज फॉरेक्स का उपयोग नहीं करते हैं तो स्टॉक के समान है और स्टॉक ट्रेडर फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग से भी अधिक कमा सकते हैं।

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han kissi had tak ye bat darust hai k jo log stock ko karna jantay hain wo log forex ko b behter tarha say jan lety hain aur kar sakty hain us k lye un ko preshan honay ki zrorat nahi hoti hai jesay jesay humara business me wakt guzarta hai aur kam chalta hai wesay wesay hum kamyab say kamyab hotay chalay jaty hoten hain. Forex trading is actually not simple for many people, as well as the actual trader that success on stock trading. Forex trading varies along with stock, i think forex is much more hard compared to stock, after that just about almost most people a lot learn a lot prior to these people trade

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if one has got the expertise and capability of the actual stock market is the woman�s expertise is useful on forex because a result, He�s aware of methods of Commerce, He�s aware of the actual concept of loss of profits and the actual setting on that It�s imposed. It�s useful to him, because he is well known regarding his a large result knowledge upabout politics and financial problems of the nation.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is easy for stock traders. I am a successful stock traders. So seeing the chart of metatrader 4 I got confidence that Forex trading will be easy for me to understand. But entering into forex I found that it is riskier than stock business. Using leverage forex trading become more risky. So I think if we don't use leverage forex is similar to stock and stock trader can earn same even more from forex trading. We look into stock business person's have received great elegance connected to strategies because well because danger managements however furthermore that these people admittance on this post straightforward to assist buying and selling create you will discover reduced individual purchase charges and on addition nearly no center guys Precisely what they could instantly adapt to the thought together with create money.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhae ye koe bhut jayada hi zaroori ni ho skata hai ahamko bhut jayada hi mehhantt karni padti h forex me esko bhutjayada hi ache se asamjhne ki bhut jayada hi zarroort hoti h jiss eki hamko bhut jayada hi mehhnnata karne ki bhut jayada hi zaroort hoti hai hamko bhut jayada hi fayda ho skata hai hamko bhut ajyda hi en bato ko dhyan me rakh ke apne kam ko karna chahiye jsise ki hamko bhut jayada hi labh ho skata hai hamko bhut jayada hi dhyan den achahiye In my opinion so i think that Trading is easy only for those traders who have big investment in their real trading account and also have good knowledge and perfect trading skills if we get these things then we become a expert trader and then we can take a lot of pips from Forex business.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actual success or even failure of ourselves on the personal forex is actually a vote, since the desire and final objective of trade is actually clearly totally different though similarly anticipate a profit, if i might reasonably consistent profit through me personally success actually through normal people wrote. No Forex trading is totally a different business from stock trading. Stock market aik specific country ya location k lye hi hoti hai aur stock market mein trading k lye hamein iss mein sab se pehle registered bhi hona parta hai. Jab k Forex trading aik international business hai aur iss mein hamein trading k lye registered bhi nahi hona parta aur hum 24 hours all around the world Forex market mein trading ker saktay hain.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stock market ak big investment platform hai ismw millions keh hisab se trades hoti hain our ye ak khas mulki tarz par kam hota hai jabke forex business ak small business hai jo har banda kar sakta Hai isiliye me samjhta ho keh jo log stock market me experts hai onko forex trading me bhi kafi easy earning karna ata hoga. Our ye dono platform me different hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 402 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)