+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 231 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2307

Thread: Failure is the Piller of Success....

Senior Member zef619 is on a distinguished road zef619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can make money if we are ready to take quick lessons from our mistakes. The mistakes can be like pillar for our success and we can take these mistakes positive to get success in future by avoiding them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afghanibili is an unknown quantity at this point afghanibili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    behind every failing there is the door of success because in forex trading there si very difficult to wn and very easy to loss but trader is good in skills then easy to win and hard to lose because there are many ups and downs of the market which trader have to learn that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    failure actually is an initial step towards the summit of success, we need not fear failure when going to trade, because if we never fail, that's the real failure, with often fail and fall up, it will make us become better psychology again in the world of trading, you must believe if you rarely fails, you will be good mentally.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading me wise traders ko loss bohat ko learn karwata hai.Agar kisi ko loss hota hai.Tu wo apnay loss say hi bohat koch learn kar sakta hai.Jis say wo future me mistakes nhi karta.Is kay laye agar hum demo account use karen tu ziada acha hai.

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also lost my capital 2 times but i still trading forex .more than half of new traders who invest their money in market lost their money and deside this business is hell ,and never come back but few others try again an again then they find little by little how to make profit in forex .they continue and become consistence profit makers
    you have to learn more and more and train good........,

Senior Member Efat2rh is an unknown quantity at this point Efat2rh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failure is thr piller of success - that proverb is absolutely correct for forex trading.Every new reader loss his capital. It is called that 95% beginner trader is loser.But forex why famous? It is the main point.Trader who loss his capital he will do profit in future. Because failure is the piller of success.

Member ranjitbaba is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I face the same problem, and the cause is same, not using stop loss at certain level, and that finally cause me blow up of my whole margin money. So now days I am very conscious and I learnt that until unless we learn the proper money management it is not easy to get money from Forex trading, although you are having lots of knowledge, so trading with very low quantity and using stop loss to protect my margin and all those I learnt from my previous mistakes.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear strongly I think failure is the pillar of success is what you say but my question is isnt there any way that you can learn from others mistake and dont follow that same failure and avoid failing.It is true that you learn many things from it but i think it is necessary to taste the failure in order to learn anything.

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this respect, i must say that loss does not mean that we are failure or we can not earn from forex trading, i would like to say that loss is inevitable in forex trading and no one can prevent from the loss completely.

We should learn from the mistakes and loss always give the lesson and is the source to get the experience about forex trading, it is the pillar of success.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan g aap na bilkul theekh kaha ha failure pillar ha success ka kiun k aap jitna zayda yahan kaam krabn gay aap ko experienced utna he zayada ho ga aur agar aap fail ho bhe njatay han to us k liyay prashani wali bat nhe ha aap ki next time k liya ache tayari ho gae ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 231 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)