+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that Mt4 trading platform has a lot of tools for trading and it you are new they might confuse you and you might end up doing the wrong thing so it is good to put time aside to just learn ho to use it and the best place to do that is via the demo account, try out different things with it and through that you get to learn a lot on the process and gain the right and necessary skills needed for trading in the real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that we should know how to properly use the mt4 trading platform for our purpose in the market, we have to make sure that we trade the right way and that we are on the right side of the traes when we make trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe before trading you have to make sure that you always know what the trading platform that is the mt4 indictors and all the others in and out you have to know that trading is something you have gotten through the theory first this way trading in the platform become quite easily to managing

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that learning the Forex trading is a the 1st step in the Forex trading because if we have not knowledge then we can't make money in the Forex trading. So, It is advised that learn the Forex trading first and then earn money as much as you want to earn from it

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that before starting school every Thuu and learn everything about forex, you should know about the basic skills such as using computer skills and skills in using the MT4 trading platform.it is not too difficult if you work hard

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    dear metatrader 4ko learn karna bhout importance hai ku k dear hum jo trading karty hen forex market mein wo hum apni trading metatrader 4 per hi karty hen is liye hamen usy learn karna chaye pehly hamen
    bhai baat sahi hai ki iss field mein agar trading karni hai toh seekhna hota hai kyunki uske bina trader ka guzara nahi hota hai iss field mein paisa kamane ke liye aapko hamesha dekh sun ke kaam karna hota hai warna loss hone mein zyada der nahi lagti hai aapko bhai yaad rahe.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that leanring mt 4 is not too important it is better you learn on how you can make consistent profit from this bussines but you will need to learn how to add and manage indicators , read charts and obviously manage your trades

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading understand the mt4 is very important. it with out understanding the mt4 one will not know how to install the indicators and how to manage it when their is challenges.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear metatrader 4ko learn karna bhout importance hai ku k dear hum jo trading karty hen forex market mein wo hum apni trading metatrader 4 per hi karty hen is liye hamen usy learn karna chaye pehly hamen

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han bhai forex mai hum ko strat leny say phaly demo main mt4 ko use karna zaror sumjna chai hai kun k mt4 bhot he ahm hai agr hum ko is main work karna nai atha hoga to hum ko trade main b problem hoge so agr forex main hum ko acha trdar bana hai to hum ko mt4 k about all knowlegde must gain karna chai hai..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)