+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 has the very important role in the forex market. If you have no knowledge olr information of the mt4. Than you can not perform the work. So you are interest in the forex market. you are learn the MT4. So that you are work the market successful and ern the good profit in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 ki knowledge ke bina aap technical knowledge gain ni kar sakte kyoki agar aap lot kaise kam ya bada sakte hai aur technical tools aur indictor kaise apply karte hai inka pata nai hoga to aap trading start hi nai kar paoge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai mere khyal se to mt4 bht hi best ha mai ne jab se trading start ki mai mt4 ko hi use kar rha hu ur mere liye ye bht hi best ha ur is se mjhe kafi faida bi hota ha q ke ye smjhne mai bi asaan ha

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find after getting the bonus we should not trade in he real trading account because in the eginning all newbies did not kow how to set the volume , how to set the stop loss nd how to set the take profit option for the trade in the demo account you can get much skill with out any losss

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you will learn the mt4 platform in the first. without knowing the plat forum , you will not do the forex trading business. mt4 platform very useful tool to do the trading easily. this platform have more facilities to do the trading easily . it is simple platform.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I do find that leanring mt 4 is not too important it is better you learn on how you can make consistent profit from this bussines but you will need to learn how to add and manage indicators , read charts and obviously manage your trades

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 ek software hai jis ki help se app trade karte hai agar app os ko hee nai samjo ge fer app trade kaise karo ge kaise trade ko mange karna sekho ge es layi pehle app ko mt4 ki basic ko samjna important hai fer app achi trading karo ge
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that before starting school every Thuu and learn everything about forex, you should know about the basic skills such as using computer skills and skills in using the MT4 trading platform.it is not too difficult if you work hard

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that understand the mt4 is very important. it with out understanding the mt4 one will not know how to install the indicators and how to manage it when their is challenges.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that studying mt4 to start trading will not be long, because we only need to use a demo account and try out all the features of the mt4, more importantly, how do we so we can analyze the chart, it is a lesson that is much more important than having mt4 care, if we believe in our ability, then we will certainly have the opportunity to become a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)