+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    press f1 on mt4 for help if you don't know how to use it then do some prctice on the demo account when you open it then you have to fill in some information about you where they give you a demo account for trading experiments and where you can learn lots of new strategies and gain experience and when you think that you are ready to trade then log in with your istaforex account that you have attached to this forum .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because forex is a business that depends on our trading knowledge. Well, in my opinion, you have to learn before you can produce so that learning must be first before we can put profit and in my opinion, I think learning is my property in the Forex market because if I have good knowledge of the market then I can get from this market at any time but without good knowledge about this market I cannot get good profits even I have a large account balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now I still use meta trader 4 version because I have a very better understanding of meta trader 4 than I am still a beginner trader so I still haven't left meta trader 4 for various features which I think are quite complete with meta 4 traders so If the platform the problem used for forex trading i prefer to use meta 4 traders because besides it's easy for me also because it is more familiar with me according to i think there is a difference between meta 4 traders and 5 meta traders one of them lies in the stability of the application as in meta trader 4 often appears warning no connection.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will start to collapse from that point and cannot be called a successful trader. and well you can't be a successful trader from someone else's advice, only forex advice doesn't work, forex trading wants a lot of work and knowledge about all the problems and until you're not ready, you might lose the opportunity to make a profit.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है कि निवेशक रियल अकाउंट पर काम करने से पहले प्लेटफार्म के सभी पहलुओं को जानें। इसमें कई विशेषताएं होती हैं जो निर्णय लेने के लिए बहुत उपयोगी होती हैं। मुझे लगता है कि मेटा ट्रेडर 4 सीखने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका किसी व्यक्ति को उसपर परफॉर्म करते हुए देखना है, क्योंकि वास्तव में यह देखने को मिलता है कि क्या होता है।

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader is the best in my opinion who is just starting forex meta trader using version 4 because I think it's more stable and lighter, there is a difference between meta trader 4 meta trader 5 and one of them lies in the stability of the application like that on meta trader 4 often warning appears there is no connection that sometimes makes me upset. and ap ne sahi, lekin jab ham demo account, we go to the tab ye rule hona chahiye to ham mt4 to use the tool ko use kar to dekhe to when we have the hota hai effect, or kiun to demo me to koi problem nahi hoti lost ki, or we mt4 tool to saray bohat easily hain bass in ko using ki karne techniques different hoti hain.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, my dear application, how come MT4 is the main one for learning, because it is hi zaroir hay jitan kay trading application, kary baray, maloomaat, the main result because dear, so that the application is like a platform, kay baray, hi, main, maloomat nahi hoon, ge, my beloved application is kisay iss, the main work is karoo not to kisay iss ko chaloo gay dear yeh sab said hay important or demo account per ham yeh hi tu seek out hain kay iss kisay use because hay.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a kind of virtual trade ... You can see that trading with a demo account before trading with a real account is very important. If the forex broker does not offer a demo account, run the other way. By trading with a demo account, you can trade with real conditions but with virtual money, so that it is truly risk free. This is the best way to find out the ins and outs of trading and test your trading strategy. You can find your strengths and weaknesses as a trader and start trading immediately only when you are confident and ready.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 platform for trading sirf kernay k liya platform hai 1 technical or fundamentals anaylsis hamay forex trading kernay mey helps kia hia or hamay market ki direction ko samjhnay mey helps kia hia ham jitna forex k baray mey learn karaingay ham utna hee forex mey ho hoaingay is liya hamay learns how to chahiya forex k baray mey and It is very important to learn meta trader4 because this platform gives us the opportunity to use so many indicators. some of the platforms that I used in the past won't allow you to import anything. You only need to trade with the limited indicators they have on their platform. if you are not good at forex business. I am sure you will lose what you have invested.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we must first have a good handle on the technical matters of this platform in order to work well while our own investment is at risk. If we don't understand each and every MT4 button then we can click somewhere that we shouldn't do and because events might not happen. and there is a great way to understand mt4. This is a great work structure so we have to make many good and well-known ways of working so that we can understand how the whole works and we can make a lot of good mone strutures

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)