+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1780

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Senior Member sultankhan is an unknown quantity at this point sultankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han dear trading krne k liye ek plat form hona lzmi hota he jisko ham brokr kehnte hen brokr hamen tarding krne k liye ek palace kehte hen jisko mt4 ka softwer kehte hen jis me hamen tarding krni prti he jis me hamen kafi profit bhi hota he tarding ek esa bussnis he js me ham kafi profit bhi hota he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is main platform where we get all the tools and chart of trading and we make assessment about our trdae to make good money we need to have proper understanding of mt4before we start working onit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abvi009 is an unknown quantity at this point abvi009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning to use mt4 or other platform is not too hard.It took me just a day to do so.Every ting is there in mt4 we just need some gudes and practice on demo.puting stop loss take profit,orders,installing indicators and using it.opening charts etc we just need to know them.It is good that we focus on how to trade first.

Banned sajid1240 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you must first learn the traders did not trade in your books you informed traders in order to become a good trader then Glick to understand. This will make them able to understand the platform that they are using to make profit or loss....

Member aliraza321 is on a distinguished road aliraza321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother i think kuch traders ko kafi time ho ckuka hota hai Forex trading mein kaam kertay huay mgr unko abhi tak meta trader hi use kerna nahi aata aur na hi uunko custom indicators add kerna aatay hain aur mere bhi khial se aik new trader ko Meta trader ko lazmi sikhna chahye k how it works.

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    the nuts and bolts of utilizing the Metatrader exchanging stage. Metatrader 4 (Mt4) is the most prevalent Forex exchanging stage and forex diagraming programming on the planet. I for one exchange on this stage and I prescribe to use it as well.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend MT4 is a terminal software and we should know the in details and various tools about the mt4. We know there are many trading platform, MT4 is one of the famous terminal in forex trading. We can trade in web terminal too and also use the MT5 too.

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa mera bhi yehi manna hai ke forex trader ko yaha par trading ko karne ki liye mt4 ko acche se janna chaiye take traded me loss kam se kam hi ho, ham jante hai ke forex trading market ak bahut hi jayda tuff or risky market hai is liye trader ko yaha par apne trading ki basic ko janne ki bad hi trading karna parte hai mt4 ak platform hai jaha se ham traded ko thk se jan paye ,

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji agar trader ko pata he nahi hoga ki usko mt4 kaise use karna hai to fir wo ess business me kaam he nahi kar sakta,trader ko demo account me eske sabhi tools ko use karke dekhlena chahiye jisse wo har cheez ka importance forex market me jaanta ho..

Banned em2013 is an unknown quantity at this point em2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    First you must learn to traders not change his books that informed traders in order to become good and Glick, pledging to understand well the principles of Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)