+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 170 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: So many losers,who will help?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend first finds the reason for the loss and writes it on paper and then finds a way to correct the error and we must know that if we can trade with the right discipline then we can make good money. and yes, of course it's true that there are a large number of successful traders and they help beginners. Sir, there really are a lot of losers in the forex trading business, I think you can learn more effective experiences from losers and can get more practical skills from loser mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, unfortunately, in forex I consider it as important as analytical skills as well as the ability to be strict about risk or your money management strategy like this that you might continue with success. With good analysis you can achieve good profits but without risk management you will definitely lose it and there are so many traders who lose money in forex but there are many reasons to lose. Most traders lose money because they don't follow the rules of forex. They do not use stop loss and take profits in trading so that in this reason the market goes against their trade and they lose money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is part of this game and unless there is a loss no one can learn from forex ... the real players are those who don't give up even though they lose big ... they try to learn from it and apply different strategies with the help of losing trades .. so take help from your losing trade and so many losers, I think they can help themselves by learning more about forex trading. They can use the strategy in a demo account and see the price whether it has moved a lot or is close to a support or resistance zone and many things can only come with experience and thought ..

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a capitalist world that no one will help you, but maybe they can help themselves by learning new about forex trading. They can use the strategy on a demo account. They must understand about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. so please help. and there are so many losers who are fine in this business and nobody can help them. The job of a Forex trader is to invest time in person and learn the right ways to trade and succeed at Fx.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You might be right. Being smart about forex is the main key to being successful in forex. We need the right decision to make in forex. If not, we will definitely lose. Everything must be done well in forex. So we must perfect every knowledge about forex skills. and indeed there are so many losers in this Forex business and this is not a big problem. I believe that anyone can save themselves from defeat in Forex, massive learning is the way to achieve this.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    except and until you trade on your own and lose some trades you won't understand forex better ... You can't be a regular winner .. You learn from loose trading what you have done wrong and also analyzed the strategy ... this is a view me. And so many losers I think they can help themselves by learning more about forex trading. They can use the strategy on a demo account. Once losing traders understand this, they will move forward and invest time in making it in the foreign exchange trading business ...

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only ourselves can help ourselves, no one will be able to help you in the forex market. only discipline and hard work that can help you in this business. many people are in a hurry to make large deposits, but don't know much about this business. finally they even suffered huge losses and so, I want to know if Forex survives this grouping every day. People near me in this world are in vain. Every facet of faculty grows to the end of a flat day we humans, but the truth is that Forex trading is long-lasting or mulct, I rate it is a month-long durable job. What are you almost doing?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many losers who trade Forex and lose their money, but that is always possible in Forex trading. Losers in this business can use independent learning as a way to gain this knowledge and succeed in profits on Forex. And so many losers, I think they can help themselves by acquiring some foreign exchange trading. They can use the strategy for the current reason. They must interpret specialized specialized analyzes and significant reasons. In its representation, we can see about the level of evidence and action. So we can soprano psychoanalysis of livelihoods and status.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right! feeling of analyzing current and past forex market conditions with the correct amount of valid data can allow a trader to plan and develop his future strategy and to help better trade. That is why professional traders always analyze fundamental and technical data about the market and then they target their movements in a certain way. I like pro traders because they don't speculate, they analyze and execute their trades at the right time. and One of the main mistakes a forex trader can make is a lack of education and knowledge of the forex market. Even if you don't need a bachelor's or doctoral degree to succeed in forex trading, you can't succeed in it if you don't take the time to do a lot of study and research.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason of high percentage of traders failure is the fact, that people think, that Forex is a way to gain "easy money". A lot of newbies start trading without enough knowledge and experience, so they lose money and keep saying, that "Forex is a scam", "Forex is for loosers". The truth is that trading on Forex is not so easy, as some people think. But if you ready to spend a lot of your time to learn all the theory, to try demo-accounts, you become a professional and succesful trader.
    First, I also was inspired and stupid, thinking, that Ive found a "goldmine" Ive lost all my deposit, but didn`t give up. It was a great lesson for me.
    Now I wanna learn more about different types of technical analisys, I experiment, trying to find the right strategy. And of course, practice. But at first, it is better to try demo or cent accounts, just to feel the market.
    So, Forex is not for losers, it is for ambitios, hardwarking and balanced people!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 170 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)