+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally I am a new investor in the foreign exchange industry. So I do not recognize which handling method is adopted. I am now using various deals to work in the overseas travel industry. The basic pattern we have to get the substance near the EA announcement in the information. Then we can easily say what is optimal. and If we want to be a trader for a longer and better time, then we need to acquire our acquisitions and strengths and lines for that we need to transact by manual not by using EA, the selected beans are theirs, whatever they need earn money easily and rely on EA and whatever else they need to dress up good merchants and deal with manuals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I personally believe we need to develop our skills and abilities and of course for that we need to trade by manual not by using EA, nbut the choice is them, some of them want to earn money with a lot of trading system aba EA because sometimes work and work nice. and I am actually a new trader in the Forex market. So I do not know which trading method to follow. I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market. We are just waiting for the ideal conditions to place the robot and then just look at it from time to time, so our trade is more efficient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g Mujhe is businessman 3 saal ka experience hai lekin Maine Aaj Tak Robo trading used nahi kiya Kyunki Mujhe Shuru Hui Hai manual trading karna pasand hai aur Mujhe Kaise Paida Hua Hai main samajhta Hoon future maybe manual trading karunga Janab ji

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-21)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants are interested in making money without hard work. anyone who does not have a little knowledge of the Forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason, traders are now more reliable on EA. but EA stepping on is not a real Forex trading. A trader can justify his skills by trading individually. Individual trade enhances the trader's ability and prepares him to become a future expert. Newbies need to avoid EA trading if they want to become future experts. and I see that want to be a trader for a longer time and expert, then we need to develop our capabilities and abilities and of course for that we need to trade by manual instead of using EA, nbut the choice is them, some of them want to earn money with easy and dependent on EA and some of them want to be good traders and trade with manual really !!

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lied to my friend that we are poor to change our strength and ability and line for that we just to get with no sweat by using EA because the indicator can not always be tracked. and Auto Trading is for experienced traders, ie I do not use the experts because they have pnly cvaused loos for me in demo account where I tried them accordingly If you lose my trade it is because therefore with manual we will have experience in trading forex

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have been known to develop its work when we have to work better and we and we always and we have a better way that forex and we are always proven to use eas that sometimes works best and sometimes do not trade and the best difference that works and I think my personal trading can help myself to be a very good trader in the forex market and yet every EA in forex market trading can not convince me to generate very good profit from the forex market.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is best for students. You are right, if we want to be a dealer for a long time and expert, so we need to develop our skills and abilities and, of course, we need to trade by manual instead of using from EA, their proprietary options, some of them want to earn money simply and relying on environmental assessments and some of them want to be good negotiators and trades with manuals and for me Manuals are better and more profitable with EA, not to mention I have some experience about them. and according to my point of view it's up to you if you have a good idea in forex trading than you can become an EA .. someone who does not know trading can use my EA..moremore I would recommend you all do indivisual trading,, EA can do them who has good experience.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really, really, get a new agent in the currency market. I really do not know what kind of approach to reading visits. We are currently using people in the market exchange rate and within the programmer's framework for you. If someone wants to give just what the EA program is in the long run. and I think the Forex market and I think the Forex trading ea system is not good and the Forex market is a very difficult way to make money in the Forex market. Actually I am a new trader in the Forex market. So I do not know which trading method to follow. I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market. If anyone knows please share what the EA system is in detail.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business can be anyone, so do forex trading and make money. So we can say that manual trading is the best that the spirit is dynamic and always moving up and sideways with people eventually winning because humans are the master plan that makes the best robot in the world and because automotive merchants do not understand the news, instead you will bet your money through some cheap systems and you are right, if we want to be a trader for a longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skills and abilities and of course for that we need to trade by manual instead of using EA, nbut choice is they. So I do not know which trading method to follow. I am now using an individual trading system to trade on the Forex market. If anyone knows please share what the EA system is in detail.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has different methods to trade ie Manual trading can make you successful in Forex In my opinion man can win some good money than a robot like But if we want to trade automatically then we must choose a good robot that has good record in past and good profitability and the EA Robot works according to the technical input data and has no human thinking or rules for the fundamental system. On the disadvantage if you have a good looking capital you can become a victim of EA and therefore not recommended to use this. In addition, this is also not allowed by insta in bonus accounts.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-30), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)