+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 498 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4980

Thread: Trading Strategy vs. Trading Plan.

Senior Member r222 is an unknown quantity at this point r222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Clearly forex trading system plan is without a doubt have go6 to and the normally recommended to usa to help make some make koeny even while working on buying incase now we hav much of our plan that is definitely researched and even showed the nation's good then simply you can easily make use of abd even gt a decent make mondy additionally, theo ot more much of our plan cna be tough the more ofteny ou can easily allpwed to get paid make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start it with small one but you need to grow it slowly as My future plans with forex is to become an FX Trader at a global bank basically to become an institutional investor handling the bank's money therefore My plan from Forex is that first i have to increase my knowledge and then in the second phase i will increase my capital so then i earn a decent amount every day instead of Short term goals and long term goals My long term goal is to make millions of dollars The short term goals are I want to complete demo session within

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shajahankhan is on a distinguished road shajahankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is true that strategy and plan is different things, when we try to implement a plan than we are actually implementing different strategies into work for accomplishment of a plan and thats a good thinking to trade in market

Banned sexyanti2 is an unknown quantity at this point sexyanti2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some people think trading
    strategy and trading plan are the
    same thing, but this is not really
    the case. Trading Strategy just tell
    you when to enter and exit
    trades while trading plan is more
    comprehensive and includes
    trading strategy. A trading plan
    may include market to trade, time
    frame, strategy used, entry and
    exit rules of strategy and money
    management and risk managent

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good currency business.its always necessary to us to make a good amount of profit while doing trading and if we have our strategy which is tested and proved its successful then we can use it and make a good profit.best of luck.............

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important component in every successful work then If you i learn correctly will do better in real trade so and we all know that good trade can give us a lot of profit and successful trader should have clear targets because the word success itself has many meanings CMIIW then Well I want to be a good Forex learner as I'm able to take perfect planing while trading in Forex

Member chfmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point chfmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes acquiring excellent method is must to stay in currency trading and also work, however this may not be on your own, quoting the above post when i created we need a new much wider plan that include method in addition to currency trading, money and also danger management rules completed by simply expert investors and also analysts.

Member Mobile is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    boht se logon ka khiyal hy k trading stratigy aur trading plane same terms hein, but actual mein esa bilkul nhe hy. aik economics ka student in mein easily farak kr skta hy, stratigy mein sirf forms ki in aur out k bary mein btaya jata jbk plane aik complete procedure hy.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every men has his own plan for the forex but my plan is to much different from the others accordingly because this business is that in tekuni I really think this could be the foundation of life in the day when we have not seperkasa now when the office does not require thinking and our ideas again and so on but i want to change my life by forex business while its almost impossible to make a proper planning before you entering the trade but you can made quick analysis right before doing the trade and that's turn out to be the best thing

Senior Member kingbilal is an unknown quantity at this point kingbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well trading strategy ur trading plan dono main ek hi bat ha balky ek hi cheez han jo strategy hoti ha usy hum trading plan bhi keh sakty han so ap ziyda confused na hon in dono name main.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 498 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)