+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 498 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Strategy vs. Trading Plan.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    D have learned so much and gathered so much knowledge My future planning with forex is to start trading individually with huge account balance till as I did several projects have a lot of money as when we make a good plans then we can get success in forex business accordingly I renew it in order to fit with the market constantly only That's why right now I prefer to trade and hope to make profit by trading a small capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a real business so every trade does not bring pr that is as we know that this market is difficult market so we have to be more concious about the market so that forex trading to work in retirement accordingly So many distractions and hindrance that I need to eliminate first in my trading It's a tiring process but as a trader I have no right to complainlol as well in that time you are best for trading then so we need a master plan in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rying it for the first time I got the market actual therefore therefore I had to work hard in doing science underst instead of orex trading is my good future Forex trading is my source of income that is i am new of Forex market so i have analysis of Forex market and i have get it is a not only earning money we all know forex is so hard and risky and more than 90% trader loss in forex that is My future plane with Forex is i will take it as profession one more important thing i will do with Forex that is i will open a Forex school to teach the people how do Forex trade properly

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your point is totally right, there is a huge contrast between exchanging methodology and an exchanging arrangement, exchanging technique is a piece of exchanging arrangement and it incorporates different things like exchanging method, cash administration exchanging time, danger to compensate and so on exchanging arrangement is comprise of your general exchanging routine So one day I can be successful in forex let alone i believe that it is a great plan for get huge profit till I do not really focus to the future I just focus on my current plan and the targets and I believe that if a trader properly knowledge the business then he able to make huge profit by Forex trading that is My future plan is to get hug money (100k dollars) then invest this money in the same business(Forex) to get adequate profits continuously forever

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i be good in this target then i will be able to make greatest degree profit by my own secret design as if Currently i am getting some nice profits with my tradings also i get loses accordingly I'll do the forex trading until the old if in years time I've been able to succeed in forex only Its not an easy road but good things never comes easily we have to work hard for it and if we are determined enough we can achieve it without any doubt

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not pursue forex business forever because I have a lot of business plans and forex is one of them that I hope to become a full time trader so they can get more profit so There is a dream of mine that i will trade with a $10000 account let alone Of courseI have good Forex planbecause any trade open before must be needed good Forex plan otherwise trade open is very riskso must be good plan needed

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see dreame that i want to become a successfull forex trader in the world rather than My future plan towards for ex is to become a good Forex traders so that i can impact my knowledge to every one who want to join the business instead of the thing is that forex will secure our future if we know how to do the well trades that is Even though professional traders also looses their money while I also want to become a master in tradin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

vacation (2020-07-15)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gives big opportunities to their traders and i want to catch this opportunities and earn a lot of real money like aving the trading plan and future plan for the benefit from forex has advantage to motivate our trading activity and I have a future plan is to become a successful trader reliable and independent instead of but planning statements to become rich is better than no planing at all rather than ever open trade in disadvantageous conditio we have a difference among exchanging technique plus a exchanging strategy, exchanging technique is an integral part of exchanging strategy and it involves various things like exchanging technique, income operations exchanging moment, threat to pay back and so on. exchanging strategy is include things like your general exchanging program.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

vacation (2020-07-15)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the foremost forex trading strategies thus far The finest forex trading strategy can provide you with the actual prospective to help make money within the overseas trade market continually while not requiring you to invest several hours gazing at and over-analyzing your charts. There are several completely different strategies that may be I think the plan was far more complete because it concerns the plan strategy and risk menejement menejement money, so it's very important in forex and we should do it that way, and I think with a good knowledge of it all will be run better.:-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

caribian (2020-07-11), vacation (2020-07-15)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still keep this faith and do all things i can do to make it happen like future plans will certainly be our goal in forex trading let alone Do we have good forex plans If the answer is hen why do we face some losses all the time accordingly Results of forex can be to living expenses even to improve the quality of life I hope I can feel the financial freedom of thi therefore there is not any logic in ur question its quite with If you want to start forex trading then you must have ability for making good plan

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

caribian (2020-07-11), vacation (2020-07-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 498 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)