+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Junior Member sosobo70 is an unknown quantity at this point sosobo70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friends I prefer the use of the techniques and strategies used by everyone because it is proven by others and have achieved satisfactory results with them in the case of strategic thinking in the use of synthetic will try them on a demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Munishwar is an unknown quantity at this point Munishwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good thing to learn from available techniques.But one should be tricky enough ,to see in which way market is going and according to that shift the exsisting investment in to benefical investment.Forex market is highly fluctuating.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me jab tak trader apna techniques use nahi karenge tab tak wo ess business me achhe se kaam nahi kar sakte hai aur market ko samjhne ke liye trader ko market me time dena hoga fir trader ko market me apni analysis khud karni hogi tabhi wo yaha achhe se kaam kar sakenge.

Member mohamed said is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed said's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself as a trader in the use of the strategy is to use an already existing there as not been able to master let alone create their own strategy , so I just want to focus on learning what I have learned so far to be absolutely sure

Banned Forex.gan is an unknown quantity at this point Forex.gan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I create my own style but i follow forex news and then i start real trade forex is best online money making business where you can get more and more money by using your best forex strategy .

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a better advice that you can use dear i mean you all the important technical indicatores apply these indicatores on the chart and then evaluate your appetite risk and make trade but your trade must be with proer sotp loss and take profit

Member sinvi is an unknown quantity at this point sinvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I personally think it is good to police your shoes by your own, though you need more efforts to create an strategy by scratch and make your own plans but i agree it would give you more confidence as you shall know every ifs and buts of your strategy you created.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by opang View Post
    In doing trading strategy we can get the strategy of reading books about trading.You can copy the strategy used by traders who are already successful.So I guess a novice trader does not need to be creative new strategies.
    Kai baar aisa bhi hota hai ki ham apni trading me alag alag trading strategy ko use karte hain aur hame bhi pata chal jaata hai ki kaun si waali trading strategy hamare liye acchi hai aur hame uski madad se kis tarah se trading karni hai.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    combination in the many approaches in order to fit ones way we do trading so my spouse and i will use most of these must be performed using the techniques available to him in order to be able to create its own trading strategy

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In doing trading strategy we can get the strategy of reading books about trading.You can copy the strategy used by traders who are already successful.So I guess a novice trader does not need to be creative new strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)